Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

Still going on Skyrim, tbh. Having only just gotten around to installing the DLCs, it's breathed some new life into it - upto almost 1100 hours now! Not sure how I feel about that. :/

just wading through all the new modding possibilities has taken half a day, and I haven't even started playtesting some of the alternatives yet.

A Yahtzee game on Android called Yachty.

I complained on the comments on Play that it seemed rigged. It has an uncanny ability to give back to back Yahtzees, probably 1/3rd that I've seen have been that way and the majority have seen the computer player given them straight after I've gotten one.

The author claims it's not, so I guess gotta take his word for it - psuedo-random number generators even today can be pretty piss-poor.

Been playing around with Subnautica, lately. It has promise, but it's far from being a game worth buying atm. The world is pretty well fleshed out, and it's fun to explore. But after a few hours, that wears off and there's nothing else to do other than build a base that has no use. There needs to be some gameplay other than exploring and base building, otherwise it's going to fail miserably.

Edited by disolusiond

Decided to try and finish off the first season in NBA2k15 MyCareer mode.
Unfortunately it seems I have to play all the games in the play-offs -_-

Subnautica (has alot of potential) , Decided to keep playing witcher 2 EE and DIablo 3 Season 3

Planescape Torment with widescreen mod set to 1280x720

benq w1070 projector onto 130" wall

phone pic flairs out more than the real thing

20150517_183425_zpstbopifa0.jpg

20150517_183735_zpsoggnwlng.jpg

I've been playing a bit of WOT the last few weekends. Stopped for a bit cos my lappy tends to shit itself trying to cope.

Much better on Walt's though the change has not had any positive affect on my, ummm, skill ;)

For some reason I felt impelled to re buy AMX ELC (bis) ...

Got Witcher 3 the other day... It's awesome - so awesome that even on minimums, I get (guess) around 4 or 5 f/s. Well, it's going to be a While before I can get a new desktop system, so I started replaying Witcher 2 again.

Woohoo that is awesome too, but after 3 feels kinda clunky in the controls. And it has some glaring oversights as well as some oddly unfixed errors. Fortunately there's a still-active mod community who have addressed all of them and more.

And then niece came around for the day to give sis a day of mental rest... Apparently, an awful lot of the games I have to hand are not really suitable for 8yo girls. So we end up playing Banished - *BAM* outta the park. Play that non-stop for 6 hours until her mum come to pick her up. And now I'm playing it! Again! Friggin' Civilisation, Sim City, The Sims...And Banished - can't put the bastards down. Once you start, next thing you know the sun's coming up and your eyelids are going down.

/cue First_World_Problems.jpg: AND I have a 'tailback' of a few dozen games still to play!

Witcher 3

Destiny House of Wolves (until I get sick of it again)

Witcher 3

Life is Strange (episode 3 came out so I should fire that up)

Witcher 3

I'm all up in The Witcher 3's business, finally. I had it pre-installed and only just got to it last night, due to stupid adult life. It's pretty incredible. I don't normally go in for huge, epic games anymore. Just can't bring myself to sink the time into them. I'll 100% this bitch, though. I'm calling it. Game of the year, clean sweep.

Been In Witcher 3 since 19th , man oh man even on a console (PS4) it so rocks.

Didn't play the other Witcher games, so I didn't do the simulate a save from W2 thing left that option switched off.

Well actually I did but it bugged me not fully understanding what I was choosing, and it played on my mind, what if this what if that.

So I restarted and left it out.

Edited by Waltish

Loved Witcher 1, Witcher 2 was good but not great. Looking forward to 3 but I'm an achievement whore with no patience for replays so I tend to wait until the complete walkthrough comes out so I can get the best possible ending. :-P

yeah yeah I know that's not suppose to be how you play it but with a game like Witcher, you can trip over a stone in the first 10 minutes and get stuck with the worst ending 12 hours latter. -_-

Loved Witcher 1, Witcher 2 was good but not great. Looking forward to 3 but I'm an achievement whore with no patience for replays so I tend to wait until the complete walkthrough comes out so I can get the best possible ending. :-P

yeah yeah I know that's not suppose to be how you play it but with a game like Witcher, you can trip over a stone in the first 10 minutes and get stuck with the worst ending 12 hours latter. -_-

12 hours? Um...... You know that this game is supposed to be at least 200 hours long, right?

Trying to hurry up and get Witcher 3 done so I can go back to playing GTA before Batman comes out.

12 hours? Um...... You know that this game is supposed to be at least 200 hours long, right?

It's 12 hours if you read the walkthrough beforehand and play it on easy mode. :-P At least 2 was. But maybe longer idk, it's been a while. The point is, shit's unforgiving.

Witcher 3 for me, really enjoying it, I disliked the first 2 simply because the combat was horrible if not for that they would of been pro.

I've had The Witcher running between 35 and 50 FPS with everything on ultra, except for the nVidia Hairworks and foliage view distance. I wanted to take a few screenshots, so I went into the graphics settings to turn them both on/up, and found that somehow I'd had the texture settings on low. The. Fuq?! I've been playing for 23 hours with the textures on low. FML.

Turned them back up to ultra and holy fuck! I thought it was the best looking game I'd played when it was set to low. I'm in awe. Only lost 5 FPS, too, which in itself is incredible. Still need the foliage distance turned down one notch, and the nVidia Hairworks absolutely slaughters the FPS. Like from 40 to 15 FPS. So that's completely out. I have a AMD card so I'm guessing that has a lot to do with it. The new AMD flagship is launching in a few weeks, so the price of the card I'm running has come down considerably. I'm ordering another one from PC Case Gear on Monday so I can turn everything up, and more importantly, get my 60 FPS minimum.

When I can peel myself away from the game for more than 5 minutes, I'll make a Wild Hunt discussion thread, so we can all gush over the incredible stuff we saw/did, all under the safety of spoiler tags.

I've had The Witcher running between 35 and 50 FPS with everything on ultra, except for the nVidia Hairworks and foliage view distance. I wanted to take a few screenshots, so I went into the graphics settings to turn them both on/up, and found that somehow I'd had the texture settings on low. The. Fuq?! I've been playing for 23 hours with the textures on low. FML.

The last update turned textures to low for some reason. I dunno if it's for everyone, but I've seen enough reports and experienced it myself to know it's not uncommon at least. What was funny was seeing so many people rave on about fps boosts they got from that patch :P

I've been enjoying the game. I don't think the story or combat is anything particularly special (it's still good), but I'm more impressed with how big the world feels. It does get a little repetitive cos everything looks the same, but I do often stop in wonder at the graphical fidelity of the open world. Cutscenes and interiors are a let down though. The lighting seems all wrong and very Witcher 2 (ie. basic).

After getting the game to run perfectly for a couple days, I've started getting nvidia driver crashes consistently which is pissing me off. I'm currently testing whether boosting my cards voltage stops this from happening as I'm out of ideas.

Destiny - House of Wolves mostly, Bloodborne (after the patches, the annoying sudden frame drops have stopped somewhat), the Witcher Enhanced Edition (modded and by gods, why couldn't this be the original...).

Assassins Creed Revelations. I have a lot of game catalogue to get through now that I get the odd chance.

Assassins Creed Revelations. I have a lot of game catalogue to get through now that I get the odd chance.

I've started playing Black Flag again because it's an excellent pirate game.