Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

Bashing Divinity: Original Sin. At 7th level just now, and whilst the Orcs, mecha-thingy, lighthouse monsters, and undead pirates are toast, I haven't taken out the dead commander yet - he's one tough mofo and kills me a lot. But, I've only barely made it out of the first city yet, so I'm not real worried.

Back on Path of Exile. Just got a new pack, and another rebuild of the save skill tree - not a startling change, but enough to keep me going for a while. Except for the old desynch problem, which has been completely annihilated (the mobs now freeze when you do).

7 Days To Die

Its kinda addictive Iv managed to put 200 hours into it since the steam sale

251570_screenshots_2015-07-17_00001_zpsg

2015-07-20_00001_zps2wh1whel.jpg

yes thats my diving pool

Edited by Dasa

7 Days To Die

Its kinda addictive Iv managed to put 200 hours into it since the steam sale

That it is. I have 383 hours so far but have taken a break from it as I have found another addictive game, Reign of Kings.

No zombies but, some good medieval base building and raiding action!

I already have 148 hours on it since the steam sale.

Been alternating between Thief & Styx Master of Shadows for my stealth kick and Civilization Beyond Earth for a more relaxed gaming time.

Would be giving The Witcher 3 another run but I stopped just before an early gameplay decision point where the choice that has to be made is sort of a damned if you do damned if you don't one (as I found out a fair way into my first playthrough) and don't feel like having to choose right now.

Having trouble deciding these days, to many games, done a massive uninstall recently, still to many.... just bouncing between BF3, Hearthstone.

Still playing Titanfall. :)

It's just fun. (Except for the bunny-hopping ADHD retards that turn up somtimes, oh ans SP whores.)

Haven't really seen much else lately that looks like fun.

Started playing original Far Cry again last night, probably first decent go I've given it in over 4 years.

Poor performance issue is a known one, comes down to just having to set shadow quality well down.

The gameplay becomes a whole new challenge. The medium/long distance shooting aspect with normal weapons involves using RMB to give better view and finer control before shooting. Hard to remaster after being used to the mechanics of more modern games.

Whether I'll persist very far... don't know. The game kinda sucks anyway once you get to the end of the river stage.

Going back and playing Deus Ex again. Such a great game. Actually had to find a fix because it plays in fast forward mode on current gen machines.

• Like 1

Going back and playing Deus Ex again. Such a great game. Actually had to find a fix because it plays in fast forward mode on current gen machines.

Heh - ever seen the original Mechwarrior? It was written for stuff before the '386. I put it on a Pentium and ended up with an Atlas that could walk faster than I could see the terrain coming up!

World of Warships but also gotten Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on my Vita and had been smashing that during toilet breaks. :)

Heh - ever seen the original Mechwarrior? It was written for stuff before the '386. I put it on a Pentium and ended up with an Atlas that could walk faster than I could see the terrain coming up!

Got the urge to see if i can find a copy of earth seige 2 again now.

Probably should leave it and let good memories remain though.

Bouncing around between WoW, Heroes of the Storm, and X-Com: Enemy Within

Just been mucking about with Fallout Shelter... Everything I've read about it has been saying how ridiculously easy it is. I've had two vaults so far: the first corrupted it's save in the first 20 minutes; the second lasted a few hours (17 dwellers), during which time explorers found a whole two guns which they kept for themselves, and nothing more than a few caps. Then raiders attacked the defenceless vault and killed all the women. And I do mean all of them - only blue-balled old men left, slowly dying, with not enough people to run the plants to stay alive.

Free or not, I do not need that sort of shit in my life.

• Like 1

Just been mucking about with Fallout Shelter... Everything I've read about it has been saying how ridiculously easy it is. I've had two vaults so far: the first corrupted it's save in the first 20 minutes; the second lasted a few hours (17 dwellers), during which time explorers found a whole two guns which they kept for themselves, and nothing more than a few caps. Then raiders attacked the defenceless vault and killed all the women. And I do mean all of them - only blue-balled old men left, slowly dying, with not enough people to run the plants to stay alive.

Free or not, I do not need that sort of shit in my life.

LOL, the game blows, and im still playing it.... ashamedly, i do not spend money on mobile games... but i spent nearly $30 i think on fallout shelter. Im a fricken Goose. I only did because it is Fallout and i have a bad flu, around the same time it came to android... im delirous.

Seriously, the game has a mind of its own... you cant win unless you buy cards and you need helper bots. It has a vicious cycle of.. lower power = lower water = radiated people = low produce + a mole rat attack = death.

Funny thing is, all i could think is how good this game could be if it was built around FTL, so instead of space ships, Vaults. pick new places to explore, or spots to drill for new rooms...revelaing there good or bad contents.

IF it had room control, door upgrade, pause so i can carefully select a person to HEAL!! this could be near masterpiece... but it dont.. and it has done, drove me crazy.

Loving fallout shelter....it's like the tamagotchi days. I have to keep checking on my guys to make sure they're still alive.

Deathclaws can go get fucked though. I was cruising along with 10k in the bank and by the time the deathclaws died, I was broke from having to revive everyone.

• Like 1

Dark Souls 2 on the PS4 and Bayonetta 2 and Splatoon on the Wii U. That's about all. My PC is giving me shit atm and is unusable, so it's the consoles time to shine. I'd fix it but I just can't be fucked. I'm going to drop it down to one of the PC joints in Coffs when I get over my flu and let them sort it out.

Edit: Oh shit! I almost forgot about Rocket League. Every fucking day, yo! Every. Fucking. Day...

Edited by disolusiond

Loving fallout shelter....it's like the tamagotchi days. I have to keep checking on my guys to make sure they're still alive.

Deathclaws can go get fucked though. I was cruising along with 10k in the bank and by the time the deathclaws died, I was broke from having to revive everyone.

Just started playing this yeasterday and I'm hooked!

I don't play moblie games but decided to give this a look in since I love the fall out series.

Damn you Bethesda for making another addictive game! :P

I don't play moblie games but decided to give this a look in since I love the fall out series.

I want to play it, but I can't. I've just deleted my 3rd vault - all in-vault dwellers dead/dying of starvation/thirst - they were going great guns until radroachs attacked 5 times in as many minutes and poisoned everybody enough that they couldn't work the machinery enough to stay alive. No rad-away in stores, or found while exploring. One only firearm found to that point - a pistol. No stimpacks found either, but I'd just got the lab built and was able to make ONE before it was all over.

FUCK. IT.

I honestly have less frustration getting one-shotted by bosses in PoE.

I want to play it, but I can't. I've just deleted my 3rd vault - all in-vault dwellers dead/dying of starvation/thirst - they were going great guns until radroachs attacked 5 times in as many minutes and poisoned everybody enough that they couldn't work the machinery enough to stay alive. No rad-away in stores, or found while exploring. One only firearm found to that point - a pistol. No stimpacks found either, but I'd just got the lab built and was able to make ONE before it was all over.

FUCK. IT.

I honestly have less frustration getting one-shotted by bosses in PoE.

That sucks. I'm still going strong with 5 firearms in the vault and 1 on my wasteland scab at the moment.

My scab just found another pistol and is one the way back with it.

It really is the luck of the draw when finding stuff in the waste but once you get a few weapons you have a good foundation to build on then.

Cybes: The strength of the radroaches is based on the upgrade level of the room.

Lvl 1 room is dead easy. A filled room, with unarmed people can deal with it. But if you upgrade too quickly, and haven't sent people to the wastelands to get weapons, you get wiped out.

Ultimately, keep it slow at first. Have water, food and power stable and have 1 person you can send to the wastes. Don't have babies. Don't upgrade. Keep it stable.

When EVERY person has a weapon. Even a 1 dmg pistol (But not a 0-1 bb gun. Sell those). Then upgrade. Once upgraded you can have a baby or 3. Keep the room level's same'ish. 3 babies. 1 in water, 1 in food. 1 in wastes. 2 people in wastes. Get people upgraded. When they have approx 3 dmg per person, upgrade again.

When you get to training, then the people that go to wastelands, go to training. When they start getting trained up, move them to production, and move production people to training. 2 x 2 strength people = 1 x 4 strength person.

AD

When EVERY person has a weapon. Even a 1 dmg pistol (But not a 0-1 bb gun. Sell those). Then upgrade. Once upgraded you can have a baby or 3. Keep the room level's same'ish. 3 babies. 1 in water, 1 in food. 1 in wastes. 2 people in wastes. Get people upgraded. When they have approx 3 dmg per person, upgrade again.

Thanks for the pointers, AD. That's confirmed my choice to uninstall it last night.

I haven't managed to keep the place running even without extra pop without expanding the power plant at all, and my attempts so far have yielded ~0.5 firearams per hour - a couple of which were lunchbox rewards for expanding! By my reckoning, given previous exploration yields, and eliminating expansion rewards, that's about a week before I'd be ready to move at all. I like slower-paced games, and building games, but I do not have what it takes to make that kind of wait enjoyable.