Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

Gunpoint, Grid 2, Rising Storm, Prison Architect, Project Zomboid and Resident Evil Revelations are the current games I'm playing, none of them is enough to hold me for days on end, but splitting my time between all these means I have a whole bunch of different genres to play, so I'm not getting bored of any of them yet.

Recently finished Dishonored and Metro Last Light aswell, really enjoyed Dishonored for what it was, bought the Knife of Dunwall DLC as soon as I finished the game, but I'm not enjoying it anywhere near as much.

Metro I'll be keeping an eye on the DLC for, as I really really enjoyed my playthrough, started again on Ranger Hardcore, but the game is still a little too fresh in my memory, I'll probably play through it again one weekend in the future when I have nothing to do.

Edited by NukeJockey

Just got Wargame: Airland Battle, and Remember Me.

Hopefully neither of them suck, and both hold my attention for more than 30 minutes at a time. :)

Been itching for something new and different to play since finishing up Metro LL.

Not too big on RTS, as the last one I actually enjoyed was the original Red Alert back in its day.

But I'm hearing good things about Airland Battle so I'm gonna give it a bash.

Otherwise I've just been playing ARMA II Wasteland online, and a tad of Batman: Arkham City which I've slowly been getting into... originally I didn't really like it.

Tried GRID 2, played upto getting the Dodge Charger for my garage, but nothing about the game holds my interest.

Extremely dull.

I've got the Arma III alpha recently. Haven't had time to get dirty with it, but soon...

Played a bit of RaceRoom Racing Experience over the last week or so.

I've got the Arma III alpha recently. Haven't had time to get dirty with it, but soon...

Played a bit of RaceRoom Racing Experience over the last week or so.

Both excellent, and both slowly improving.

Do you know if RaceRoom has multiplayer or TrackIR support yet?

bf3 vanilla. Haven't bought a single expansion pack for it and now with bf4 around the corner I don't really want to...

Now I've got a decent connection I'm enjoying it. Wish there was more people with headsets like there were back in the days of 2142 though...

-X

Playing through Metro Last Light now that uni has finished. It's been pretty good so far, although the game's checkpoints are often at the absolute worst moments. I've had to restart entire levels because it will have autosaved at a point where I've run out of gas mask filters.

I've been playing quite a lot of stuff lately. I ran through Dishonored a couple of times, that was fun. I played a lot of Chivalry though not much lately. I even went back and played some Skyrim for a while.

Faster Than Light is something I somehow got really into after grabbing it for $5 or whatever. It's a hard game, and once I finished it I found a cheat to disable some aspects of the game allowing you to have a lot more fun and build a badass ship.

Gunpoint is another cheapie I played through the other day, very inventive gameplay. I will have to give it another go soon.

Saints Row The Third I also played through, it was my first Saints Row and I had a blast. Will probably get the 4th game when it's cheap.

I inexplicably played some more of Shogun 2, even though it's way too hard for me and I don't enjoy it at all.

World of Tanks

Leisure Suit Larry - Love For Sail

oh and Relationship Bingo. I think I'm currently losing that one though.

Been playing a lot of Terraria on PS3 with a mate, not having a job helps though :P

Also playing State of Decay on 360 and thats about it atm, havent touched my PC in over a week.

Just got back into GTA episodes from liberty city, TLAD on PC .aaaahhh good times

e- i just watched the vid a few of us made in 2011 - bus rampage fun

Edited by st8smn

Just finished Crysis 3.

So now, between games of LoL and BF3, I'm going to finally get around to beating Tomb Raider and start Bioshock: Infinite.

Playing Japan life on Android at the moment, It's essentially Farmvile with a Japanese theme.

Sad to say i'm addicted.