bowiee

Kogan IPS monitor

~$420 delivered is actually not much cheaper than I paid for my Dell of a similar size and resolution.

Guess they are using the same panels that are used in the "korean" catleap, crossover etc screens.

I'm using a 27" crossover and it has been pretty good the last few months so I sure these will be good too (if not a little expensive).

Yea I am not sure if the price was good or not, I don't follow IPS pricing that closely really, but if it is only a little cheaper than a Dell then that's not so good. :(

Yeah it definitely looks similar to the ones the Korean companies have been selling on ebay.

Actually looking at the bezel/back panel of the monitor in the pics it's literally identical to the Crossover one i bought about a month ago, without the 'Crossover' bit printed on the bezel obviously.

Not a bad price, I paid $345 delivered for mine though, but i guess the warranty would be somewhat useful.

I wouldn't buy one considering what the quality of their TV's has been like. I'll stick to my Dell next day replacement warranty instead of all the fucking around I had to do when I had a faulty tv of theirs.

I wouldn't buy one considering what the quality of their TV's has been like. I'll stick to my Dell advance next day replacement warranty instead of all the fucking around I had to do when I had a faulty tv of theirs.

FTFY - they send you a new one first, then pickup the old one ;) I gotta say I've been very happy with my 2713, but I got it for $350, I'd probably consider one of these if I didn't have that one already. Edited by p0is0n