elvenwhore

Atomic Meet 13: Brisbane

Wishing you the best with that!

Thanks.

Been something like 15 years since the last lot of medical bullshit. I do not need more.

There are buses that go closer to the pub, for anyone who'd rather not walk from the train or pay for a cab.

Elven, I do not have your number.

Still got fingers crossed I get the night off work altogether - if not, I'll be there before and/or after work. My manager wouldn't stop me taking the night off, but he *will* cry if I do.

Good luck, Cybes!

I will do a comprehensive public transport post detailing the best ways to get there, so for visitors, don't worry about trying to figure that out on your own. We'll look after you :-) Aaaaand PM's will be sent with contact deets :-)

Can I suggest badges? Just cheap plastic\paper slip ones.

Username

Real name.

How else are we going to recognize each other? Except elven. She's a female, ON THE INETERNET! (and a few others i guess :P)

Edited by Master_Scythe

Already on it, Scythe :-) because you're right, keeping tabs of people is a bit much to ask. I'm horrible remembering names!

I forwent nametags because a) I'm a cheap bastard, and b) it's not hard (even for us!) to ask who someone is if you don't recognise them.

Besides, everyone ends up wearing Virt nametags anyway ; )

What would be cool would be RFID tags!

I liked the bit last year where people kept introducing me to other people as Director.

Ohhhhh yeah, I forgot about that bloody "tradition" :-p I think it was plebs one year :-) I wonder who it will be this year? :-p

lol our printer broke down last night, but even if it hadn't, I was planning going to OfficeWorks to get it printed anyway. Spooky!

oops, sorry...

Won't come to the meet, won't post in the thread... dunno, MD, starting to feel a bit shunned over here! :-p

oops, sorry...

Won't come to the meet, won't post in the thread... dunno, MD, starting to feel a bit shunned over here! :-p

I keep forgetting this isn't facebewk and I can't show my appreciation by clicking a like button...

Hmm - Aug 31, you say? Looks like I missed that memo until just now. Good thing I hadn't booked anything yet.

Hmm - Aug 31, you say? Looks like I missed that memo until just now. Good thing I hadn't booked anything yet.

Yeah :-( I'm sorry about that, guys. My choice was to leave the date as it was and not attend (due to work) or move it. I know that wasn't fair on you guys, and I'm sorry for that.

IOU? :-)

Yeah :-( I'm sorry about that, guys. My choice was to leave the date as it was and not attend (due to work) or move it. I know that wasn't fair on you guys, and I'm sorry for that.

IOU? :-)

NP, Elven - rather have you there. Er... Well, you know what I meant. ;)

oops, sorry...

I keep forgetting this isn't facebewk and I can't show my appreciation by clicking a like button...

Chics be ganging up!

For some stupid reason I was thinking it was in Sydney when I made my previous post, hence my need to remove it :)

oops, sorry...

People around here have more creative ways of showing they like something ;) RIGHT.... R_I_G_H_T?!?

you know, like, explaining it in words.

People around here have more creative ways of showing they like something ;) RIGHT.... R_I_G_H_T?!?

you know, like, explaining it in words.

Like.

:-p

edit: hey, where the hell is jdog?? I thought he wanted to come to a Brisbane meet? :-p

Edited by elvenwhore

Booked my air tickets today, put me down as "Definite" now. Well, barring being hit by a truck or something. ;)

I'll have a few days either side of the event, if there's anyone can't make it to the night and wants to grab a few tasty beverages or something.

Cybes, you are a legend :-) See you there! :-)

And now a legend with confirmed Rooms! I'll be staying with family to the 30th, and on my lonesome from 30th to 3rd of Sep (flying out that afternoon).

I am now a definite. Haven't booked yet but will do it tomorrow (want to sort out a trip to Sydney on the way back)