Sign in to follow this  
redrob

27 INCH MONITOR TO SUIT HD 7950

Cheers Nukejockey ,no probs mate thanks anyway for your advice ,Ive decided that im going for the 29" sucker Thanks to everyone for your advice and tips i watched the newegg vids to . my eyes aren't the best so bigger is probably better for me anyway ,and if i lash out now well it should last me a few years ,then in the meantime i can crossfire my cards .Cheers Rob

Ok so after a 2week wait I finally git my new six 29supaextrawibe monitor.but now for some wired reason I get a dam annoying rectangle its 100mm long.50.mm wide not sure what it is its just a black rectangle that's there on my screen top left corner.as I only still have net on my phone.its a pain to surf with.any help on this one will be muchly appreciated..not sure if I like this big wide screen or not .still deciding.

some monitors have picture in picture support for watching multiple things on one monitor is it like that or do you mean there is a border around your main picture and its not running the native res?

if its the first have a look through the monitors menu options

Edited by Dasa

Thanks dasa yer it has that option in the menu but that's not it.the problem is a small box.ill try get a photo can I tex it to you It is going to be a huge drama to try and shrink the pink to put it on my thread .cheers

Ok I have worked it out it must have been the vga cable I had conected to the mobo.now I have the dmi cable conected to the vgu.dooooooh.another boo boo.thanks for trying to help me once again.now I got the highet resolution and no rectangle.cheers

Ok I have worked it out it must have been the vga cable I had conected to the mobo.now I have the dmi cable conected to the vgu.dooooooh.another boo boo.thanks for trying to help me once again.now I got the highet resolution and no rectangle.cheers

I can't believe you were using a VGA cable with a nice shiny new monitor!

Glad you got it sorted. Looked annoying.

Thanks justo yes I know mate .should not have been so excited.oh and the few burbons. Probably bluured. My grey matter

I have a 29 inch as well and am loving it!

It does get depressing at work having to use and stare at a 22 inch screen all day!!

I'm rocking a 27" Asus, and 3x 18.5" surrounding it.

Its about tume I upgrade though. 32" 1080p TV's I think. Pixel density isnt something i have to worry about with my eyes.