Sign in to follow this  
gamble

FREE 3DMark Advanced - Key Contest

Hello Everyone!

To enter this contest you must:

1. Have a Steam Account, (Gift of Game) will be used.

2. Submit your FireStrike Score Only to this forum: http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=41178

3. Must use this Format:

P10729 gamble - 3770k 4.7ghz(a) / EVGA SC GTX Titan 1202c/3500m(a) - 3DMark

<score> <name> - <CPU@Speed> - <GPU(s)@Core/base Mem speed> - <link>

Also include either (a) or (w) next to appropriate CPU or GPU info to indicate air or water used (no difference to ranking, just good to know)

-----------------------

UPDATED CONTEST TO INCLUDE:

1. Your choice of ANY STEAM GAME THAT IS EQUAL TO OR WITHIN +/-$5 of 3DMark Advanced

2. Lowered the submissions to 15

One winner will be randomly selected!

Have some fun and submit your best!

1. Dasa

2. Modz

3. NukeJockey

4. nobody813

5. cleadge

6. lynxen32

7. drawsome

8. corky

9. sora3

10. warwp

11. Pigs can fly

Edited by gamble

Great idea mate. Thread is too damn quiet haha. I shall give it a crack later today

Edited by nobody813

once my volenti build is finished, i'll have a go. can you add a "v" category?

Try to down clock the core and then the ram. If its green artifacts it could be ram.

Try to down clock the core and then the ram. If its green artifacts it could be ram.

Will do. Or just do the easy thing and blame Windows 8 :-P

P10260 nukejockey - 2500k 4.6ghz(a) / 2x GB 7950 3gb 1000mhz/1250mhz(a) - 3dmark - just added that score to the benchmark thread. Could prob try oc these gpus a little and get a bit higher, but it seems to be mostly cpu limited, the physics kill it.

All right I started a list of those that have ran and posted FireStrike at the top of this thread! Will updated the the Benchmark thread after we get a few more.

NukeJockey, I bet you could get more out of your gpu's but still a dam good score!

P3192 nobody813 - AMD Phenom II X6 3.2GHz(a) / HD 5870 850c/1200m(a) - 3DMark

That was run at stock, so I shall be running it again with the clocks raised a little. Will also update the other benchmarks at the same time

One thing I have noticed is I'm getting lower scores overall than I did with Windows 7, so I might pop 7 on my spare HDD just to see if this is true

All right I started a list of those that have ran and posted FireStrike at the top of this thread! Will updated the the Benchmark thread after we get a few more.

NukeJockey, I bet you could get more out of your gpu's but still a dam good score!

Most likely, theyre 1000mhz boost at 1.25v so it should be possible to maybe get them to 1100 or 1200

Might give that a bash now.

Yeah, I can't see this getting 25 entries...

not without further advertising outside the gpu section which i doubt even gets 15 people visit it

I'm not even sure we have 25 members that are even capable of participating any more though, the tech sections are very quiet these days, most people on here don't appear to be here for the tech anymore. Might be worth emailing David Hollingworth, gamble, to see if he can maybe throw a post up on the PCTA news site or facebook or something, he did it for threads on the atomic main page in the past, so he might be able to help. Might bring some readers of the site/mag onto the forums too.

Went to try- forgot my card was DX10 only. Felt so rejected lol

UPDATED CONTEST TO INCLUDE:

1. Your choice of ANY STEAM GAME THAT IS EQUAL TO OR WITHIN +/-$5 of 3DMark Advanced

2. Lowered the submissions to 15

3. One winner will be randomly selected!

We already have 4 submissions and I know we have plenty of people that can submit! Good Luck!

I've added my score

Pretty damn happy with my new card, I have to work out whats going on with the CPU atm 4.4 @ 1.28v, 4.5 @ 1.315, haven't benched at this speed. GPU core I have got up to 1320 and memory 7908, so more runs to come.

1. Dasa

2. Modz - Serious Sam 3

3. NukeJockey - Natural Selection 2

4. nobody813 - Magicka + DLC

5. cleadge

6. lynxen32

7. drawsome - Garry's Mod

8. corky

9. sora3 - BIG Winner (You pick the game on Steam, $35 or less!)

10. warwp

11. Pigs can fly

12. Noskcaj - Sanctum 2

13. xyzzy frobozz

14. val0r0x - Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

15. mattyamdfanboi

Ill contact with PM soon, congrats! If you have the game already, work with each other to trade or give the game away as you seem fit.

7. drawsome - Garry's Mod

Ill contact with PM soon, congrats! If you have the game already, work with each other to trade or give the game away as you seem fit.

Feel free to give this to someone else, I have no interest in Garry's Mod, and someone else in that list would benefit more from it.

I did this benchmark stuff out of enthusiast curiosity, happy with that :)

Edited by drawesome