SquallStrife

Japanese TV is rad

17- I have no idea what it was called. Apart from some verbal phrases, and a little bit of kana, I don't understand much Japanese.

komuso- I'd love to, but we're on a pretty tight schedule, sorry dude! I'm just getting over my bronchitis, I've been sick since we arrived a week ago, so we've been taking it easy in terms of sightseeing. Now that I'm feeling a bit better, we're going to try to cram in all the stuff we deferred. :-/

Even my day of exploring Akiba is going to be reduced to a few hours of targeted visits to close out my shopping list.

Make sure you hit Super Potato! Can be hard to find but damn it is worth it, 4 stories of retro goodness. If you get a chance head to Yoyogi Park on a Sunday, absolutely amazing.

I can't wait to go back, spent 2 weeks in Tokyo in the middle of August last year it was great.

Edited by phatbeat

Been to Super Potato, check the spoils I just posted in the "Post your latest purchase" thread. ;)

I'm going back to Akiba on Tuesday for a follow-up visit.

We did go to Yoyogi Park, it was pretty awesome. We chanced upon a "free admission day" at NHK Studio Park as well, which was kickin rad.

This is thread is making me so J-sick (instead of homesick, I get J-sick. Or Post Japan Depression, aka PJD.)

I'd give a lot of things up to wake up in Tokyo and head down to Tsukiji fish markets for breakfast again. My god.

This is thread is making me so J-sick (instead of homesick, I get J-sick. Or Post Japan Depression, aka PJD.)

I'd give a lot of things up to wake up in Tokyo and head down to Tsukiji fish markets for breakfast again. My god.

Pretty much, I think ill make a hop from the mainland when I'm back in China again.

Never got to go to arashiyama so ill probably take my wife to have a look.