st8smn

Random pet names

Lol robzy some might be, so by all means yours counts.

Current dogs = Sam (Short for Samson. Because he's all fluffy and his 'strength' is in his beautiful hair)

and

Sephy. Short for Persephone. A crazy skittish animal that looks like a rat on stilts. (Italian Greyhound)

Fish:

Andrew and Sarah. (Named after royalty. There are reasons I can't remember)

Norp (filefish). Named Norp because son wanted to call him Norp. Awesome name.

Had an abalone called "Costello" (Abalone and Costello. Boom boom)

AD

And Robzy. Why do you call your hand sugar tits?

Ohh fun thread :)

My current pets-

Biskit

Cat, Turkish Van x Himalayan cross breed.

Beautiful boy, my first ever cat. He changed my life, I was pretty depressed and struggling with day to day, but taking care of Biskit gave me more purpose in life and I guess he changed my entire outlook. I named him Biskit because his fur is mostly white with the tell tale brownish/orange Van markings. The colour resembled that of Scotch Finger biscuits, so I altered the spelling and named him Biskit (kit is for kitty). We hardly ever call him by his real name when calling him, its usually Puss or Myong when we are calling him. in fact I think he thinks his name is Myong.

Kira

Dog, Samoyed

She really is our little beauty, everything about Kira is beautiful, her fluffy white coat, her personality and her temperment. She is so gentle, so smart and very in tune with every member of the house hold. Kira and Biskit get along famously and are best friends. They pine for each other if separated. Kira is both of our dog but she is certainly a daddy's girl. It started from day 1 when she ran up to Juggs to say hello, he couldnt put her down again and so we had to take her home lol.

We ended up naming her Kira after a bit of deliberation. We just finished watching the anime Death Note so we may have been influenced heavily with the name choice lol. Its ironic because she is the opposite of a killer, she is so gentle and lovely. The name Kira suits her though!

Other pets we have had:

Angus McFangus

Siamese Fighting Fish/Betta (male)

Juggs named him, he loves the name Angus.

Athena

Ovaria

Siamese Fighting Fish/Betta (females)

I named the females. Was going for the greek mythology goddess vibe for them both. Athena was appropriate, goddess of war.

-------

And pets from my childhood:

CheekyChops

My bunny rabbit! (now you know where my user name comes from...). Other rabbits we had:

Bella Vista

Zaja

Diddy Rat

Hoppy

Sooo I'm thinking Diddy Rat was the runt of the brood ? ;)

Posted Image

Pookie. Pookadooka. Poo-poo-kachoo. She has my heart, in all her goofy glory.

I named a dog after a ninja turtle (Raphael) and once had a pig called Chop Suey and a bull named Dinner.

I'm not allowed to name animals anymore. The current crew are pretty mainstream (Pookie excepted)

Two dogs, kc cavaliers, Odin and Honey :)

Oh god. Those things are not dogs. They're yappers with fur!

unless you've actually managed to train them well. But from may experience, they dont train.... at all... they just bark more.... and get under foot.

Na bro my dogs are trained to a tee! Very rarely bark and in rare cases when they do, a simple "UT" will shut them immediately. All the dogs bark at fucking shadows around my neighbourhood - turds - but my dogs are inside family dogs, so they're not bored as fuck getting neglected digging holes and jumping fences. Lots of love and hugs from two parents and two kids, and regular walks along the river and sometimes through the jungle :D My dogs are excellent! We have put a lot of time and effort and love into our dogs, they too are family members.

pic from when they were puppies

Posted Image

Edited by ugotdan

Chestnut 1 and II. Both loved chasing cars too much. Silky Australian Terriers are little and easily unseen :(

Much later in my life we had Zaphod a tri-colour Basengi.

spellink

Edited by eveln

Sooo I'm thinking Diddy Rat was the runt of the brood ? ;)

Hehe no actually, CheekyChops was :)

Diddy Rat was my younger step sister's bunny. She couldnt think of a name, so I named it for her. I was playing a lot of Diddy Kong Racing at the time haha. I also named my brothers bunny, Zaja. He couldnt think of a name either, first I suggested Raja but we settled on Zaja.

CheekyChops was my bunny. I hand raised her, she was very small. She was also the only grey bunny of the litter. The rest were white or black. She was special.

My ginger moggy.... Lord Angus McSporran the One-th (not the first.... The one-th)

Guest xyzzy frobozz

I had a dog named Ralph and would answer to Ralph, Rarf, Ralphfalfa, Rarfey, Rarfa-fa-la, Rarf-a-la and Stupid.