Sign in to follow this  
corky

7 Days to Die

What more could you want?

Crafting and zombie killing :D

Currenty on kick starter with about 50 odd hours to go. They've currently exceeded their initial amount and have managed to hit two of the 'stretch' goals.

I watched a video on FrankieonPCin1080p's youtube channel and started to watch this little project just over a week ago and finally have (for the first time) decided to fund it.

Check them out here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/7dayst...e-survival-game

And on Steam it has been Greenlit.

I know this sounds like a shameless plug, but I liked what i saw, so why not :P

Looks interesting, not sure I like the voxel distortion though. Does look very pretty.

Seems like it'd be hard to balance properly.

I'm not going to drop any money on it at this stage, I'll just wait for release next year.

I'm kinda sick of putting money down on games and then waiting waiting for release.

i pledged enough for early alpha access so i can play it as it 'grows' to full release

Graphics don't look too fancy but I don't mind. As long as the game play is good.

Looking forward to this.

One of the people I watch on YouTube did a first 20 minutes of the game, it starts slow but it's cool how tense it gets as night rolls in.

Clearly an Alpha game, the textures aren't all great and it seems like it needs balancing, but it's an interesting concept.

Yeah I've played the alpha, was left a bit disappointed with how the game is at the moment, I hope they make a "realism" survival mode for it, because atm you can go into a town, loot a dozen houses and come out with 2 dozen different weapons and hundreds of ammo clips.