Flouncy

[PC] Atomic Dirt 3 Championships

Well, it is a really long way away. To return it back to rally though - in the trees, everyone can hear you scream?

G

Just make it setups allowed and let's all get on with our lives. I don't think anyone's passionately against it.

The FIA has spoken and officially, Nobody cares. :P

Just make it setups allowed and let's all get on with our lives. I don't think anyone's passionately against it.

The FIA has spoken and officially, Nobody cares. :P

I like this.

Hah, I was thinking I would offer the same thing Greg, but I was going to limit mine to $15-$20, cos I'm a stingie bastard. :p

But in reality, we don't need prizes, if you are willing to offer it though, then I guess why not, but don't feel like we need a prize for each week.

We don't really need" prizes in all honesty. As I just posted in the GP2 thread, I had a few keys left over from Humble Bundles, and decided to give them away here, so for something cool to do. I just hope me doing that didn't set a precedent :-/ Edited by nobody813

I am expecting a Participation Prize of a F1 2013 key thanks.

And a jacuzzi full of loose women.

And some chips. I love chips.

I will make the 8pm event, assumin the invite extends to ring-ins (non atomicf1 members). Make up the numbers and all that. I don't care about setups: off or on.

Edited by kikz

I will make the 8pm event, assumin the invite extends to ring-ins (non atomicf1 members). Make up the numbers and all that. I don't care about setups: off or on.

Awesome Rob!

Is there a championship structure to this? We'll build the results into the new site.

Sweet ... I just had a call to possibly go mining in the near future:)

so that may count me out in a few weeks time:(

Is there a championship structure to this? We'll build the results into the new site.

Not in terms of a progressive accumulated points thing, it's just week by week one-offs.

I'd join in on this, but 8pm isn't a good time for me... and I'm ridiculously bored of, and out of practice with DiRT 3.

When DiRT 4 drops, perhaps... since it's supposedly more sim and classic rally focused, leaving all the weird arcade shit for spinoffs like Showdown.

Oh sweet haven't touched D3 in ages. I'm in for some of this. Do we need a completed single player profile to use all the cars online?

Edited by Modz

Hi - my GFWL tag is EatingFleas - got locked out of my old one ages ago.

Oh sweet haven't touched D3 in ages. I'm in for some of this. Do we need a completed single player profile to use all the cars online?

Ahh. Nup. At least not for the 80's cars, they're all unlocked for me (only three of em) and I've racked up a total of just a couple of hours of play in the game.

Hi - my GFWL tag is EatingFleas - got locked out of my old one ages ago.

Cool ta. Better friend me and millen up.

Just had a thought - to be fairer we should ban cars that have to be bought (with real money).

E.T. is in Agreement with the before mentioned statement of proposal.

For the next two races (following Kenya tonight) iSuggest:

Norway - Group B (because we just have to do Group B, because it's the most insane motor racing formula of all time, and they work quite well in the snow, in an insane way).

Michigan - Pro (because they're the best handling and most fun cars, so, that because).

Also - that we switch the planned location order around for the races next week and the week after to be as above - because there are a couple of cars in Pro that need higher license requirements to unlock than some of us who just installed the game may not have, and racing Norway first will probably get us the points enough to unlock them, or bloody close.

?

Edited by Flouncy

Not tonight though Ben. Our practice time thus week has been based on Kenya as per the earlier announcement.

80's Kenya tonight or bust :p

Edited by et_rom

Not tonight though Ben. Our practice time thus week has been based on Kenya as per the earlier announcement.

80's Kenya tonight or bust :p

I didn't say or mean tonight - the dates for the upcoming races are in the OP.

e: sorry - can see how it could be misinterpreted, have edited for clarity.

Edited by Flouncy

I won't be there. I unexpectedly got the Rift for the weekend. So Fuck monitors and games that run on them :p