Flouncy

[PC] Atomic Dirt 3 Championships

Hey guys. I won't be joining in tonight. I've been crook all week with a flu thing, and after just getting home from visiting my father, I am le exhausted.

Have fun and I'll see you next week hopefully.

Not a lot of action tonight with the normal racing, being only 6 people turning up. I think the real fun was after the "official" races with Cat and Mouse mode. That's definitely the standout racing mode. More of that action I say.

Standout moments:

-Smashing Nobody's hope and dreams in one of the Rally Cross races

-Putting ET on his side

-Causing mayhem pretty much every race

-The brutal Cat and Mouse mode with my awesome teammate ET. We lapped Flouncy as ET tortured him with many delightful words coming from Flouncy's lips.

Spewin i missed it.

I'm having some weird issue with my G27 not being detected in games (profiler works)

I could manually set it all up but still cant select H pattern and i NEED ma H pattern.

Maby next time

Yeah fun sesh, grats on the win ET, very quick. Cat and Mouse was fun, I liked the Rally cross better but it's ace that this gem of a game throws up so many cool ways to do it all.

Well done ET, PM with your prize choice.

That was a lot of fun, Cat and Mouse was definitely the best mode of the evening.

G

haha, I felt a little sorry for Flouncy during the cat and mouse. I had to make sure he came last so my team was assured of getting enough points from the round and have a shot at winning the event. The strategy worked thanks to the good work of Ghost in the final round. Brilliant move to block the bridge teamy :) Queensland Reds take the win!

I had better pace than expected in Kenya, at least when it counted. Very happy to take the win there also and break the dominance of Flouncy.

Oh and Plodds, sorry we got tangled up a couple of times there buddy, it was an accident (every time) :p

I'm looking forward to next weekend all ready.

I lol'd.

It took me till the penultimate round, but I had my revenge on you E.T. bwahahahahaaaaaaa.

Team Purple had an off night, normally we rock at cat and mouse, but be assured we will bring the pain next time.

Team Purple had an off night, normally we rock at cat and mouse, but be assured we will bring the pain next time.

Owners of a smashed up Mini, drivers of a written off Quattro - and we will have our vengeance.

G

Me after the final races:

Posted Image

That's just the saddest thing I've ever seen Nobody.

I promise that when we beat you up this week, you be left without a memory of the event to make it less painful for you.

Yeah. Screw you, Queensland. Team Nobouncy is gonna eat choo.

haha, Nobouncy. love it :)

Posted Image

I like Flo-Body. Like the rapper, Flo-Rida only more useless.

Edited by Ghost05

On a completely side note, some of you have been getting messages from me about Grid 2 which I've been passing out.

If you'd like a copy of Grid 2 please message me on Steam or PM. I have lots....