Flouncy

[PC] Atomic Dirt 3 Championships

I'll be around to hold up the rest of the field from the bottom of the rankings :)

And ET you still need to PM me your prize choice.

G

To those that PM'd me, sorry I ran out of codes, but.....

I have more sitting on my desk at work. I'll be sure to hand those out on Tuesday when I'm back in the office so don't worry, I have plenty.

So, 8PM tonight is it?

So far, I know Ghost and myself are in. I hope more of you are coming.

So, 8PM tonight is it?

So far, I know Ghost and myself are in. I hope more of you are coming.

I'll be there if I'm back at my apartment in time. Will be using a controller again though :-P

I should be there by 8. If I'm not, dont wait - I'll join late for some shenanigans after the actual thing.

Congratulations to Millen for the win last night. I'll post up the screen shot of the final results once I get home. I think the difference came down to about 1 second between you and I and the next few spots where pretty close as well. Its really good to see 3 different winners in the 1st 3 weeks. It shows hwo dynamic and unpredictable this kind of racing can be.

Nice work everyone, its a shame we didn't get to do the fun stuff afterwards. I'd be up for a mid week bash just to do some fun rounds if anyone would like (or maybe do it Friday night?)

Onya Millen for the win. Very close at the end there. That's what we want.

I am glad we got to do the first 5 again after a piss poor performance with the first stint. The second stint was a great battle between me an you ET. Just pipped you on the last track. Pity I couldn't keep it within ET an Millen up front in the finals.

Yeah, disappointed everyone left after the race. Missed out on the fun stuff. A bit of cat and mouse never hurt anyone.

Yeah, disappointed everyone left after the race. Missed out on the fun stuff. A bit of cat and mouse never hurt anyone hurts nobody.

:-P

Well, the do-over didn't help, and I wasn't missing the real deal for all the Doritos in Southern California. (mildly racist)

Oh and lol at your own nobody joke nobody.

Good racin' last night all.

Was really only because I won the first stage by so much that set me up for the win ET, apart from that and the last stage I think you beat me every other time?

Fun game though, snow was heaps of fun to slide around the hairpins.

Here is the screenshot of how the final finished up last night. 2.1 Seconds is good enough Millen :) Well done again.

Posted Image

Caught a tv show dedicated to group B rally car's the other day. Its pretty old and am sure I've seen it before but those cars were proper awesome. I can't really like anyone of them more than the others.

This was part of the program, the crowds are so close to the track on this video its mental.

Edited by sonofjorel88

Yeah, that's totally sick.

The pedal work is just mental. It makes me want to ditch the auto clutch and try and do it properly, but I need a sequential shifter. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :)

Yeah, those cars and drivers where proper nuts, so were the spectators. Always amazes me how much power they had to use on those stages. top stuff.

Come along this Sunday SOJ, we are racing the Group B cars at Michigan in our little Dirt series.

I'd really love to mate, but I'm still in the bermuda triangle waiting for DOSOJ to be born. I have no computer, no console and no net. All I have is two prison cells and the ocean.

Me and the wife are going mental. I've nearly used up my 2GB limit on my phone and we're only 10 days into the month. So so bored. Keep looking at the fanatic site convincing myself to get the wheel and pedals.

I'm hanging to race something.

Not sure which threads the best to post this in, but the F1 tipping needs updating. :)

I'd really love to mate, but I'm still in the bermuda triangle waiting for DOSOJ to be born. I have no computer, no console and no net. All I have is two prison cells and the ocean.

Me and the wife are going mental. I've nearly used up my 2GB limit on my phone and we're only 10 days into the month. So so bored. Keep looking at the fanatic site convincing myself to get the wheel and pedals.

Oh dang! I sent the parcel for the TH8RS. Did you receive it?

Firstly, DOSOJ, lol.

Secondly, dude, that sucks. I can ship you a Playstation with GT5 if you like, but you have to name your daughter Zod. Or Plod. Or Dorito. She'll understand.

Seriously tho, I'm happy to send you a care package if that's an option.

I have to ask tho, NO LAPTOP? WTF??? You coulda put like 50 Kerbals on the Mun by now.

I know, I know. The laptop charger died and I received the new one the day I left. I received a 15v instead of a 19v, so that decided that.

Then I unplugged the PS3 and got it ready, packed GT5 the last of us and MGS4. Grabbed my portable HDD for my movies. Got here with the games, cables and controller but forgot the PS3 and the HDD I brought is my new one with one movie on it!

So I've been running about 10k's a day for the last few weeks and now have shin splints.

Got to laugh.

I don't think racing retirement is going to be option, looking forward to seeing how Atomic sim racing comes together.

Thanks though Plods, but its my own fault. Could have got some dirt practice in, if the lappy hadn't died.

Grand Prix story is getting another run through.

Edited by sonofjorel88

Hi Guys

What cars / tracks do I need to race in the championship ?. Just starting out so I have no idea what's required. Are you still racing this games ?

Cheers