AccessDenied

Diablo 3 expansion.

I note you mention selling on the AH for millions.

Sorry. But in that way, my point kind of still stands.

D3 needed a better "Money sink". Noone wants to sink money into Marquis gems because the benefit isn't that great.

I'm *hoping* that the enchanter will fix this. I'm thinking this is going to be the new "D2 gamble".

AD

I note you mention selling on the AH for millions.

Sorry. But in that way, my point kind of still stands.

D3 needed a better "Money sink". Noone wants to sink money into Marquis gems because the benefit isn't that great.

I'm *hoping* that the enchanter will fix this. I'm thinking this is going to be the new "D2 gamble".

AD

I should add, that i only sell the odd legendary when and/if i find one, everything else goes to the vendor, pre-paragon level patch, i use to get 1 legandary drop per month (i have very bad RNG + dropped every single MF for GF, and i set starting bids at 5k, most one sold pre-paragon was 3m)

Edited by nobodyishere

BUMP, motherfuckers!

Australian servers!

Also, I set up an Atomic community - as in, search for Atomic in the community window and you should be able to just join it.. I'll try and check it over the next few days, and say hi, but it's a busy week for me I made it invite only (which I think means you can send requests) for now.

Edited by Nich...

Actually i just started playing this again ,the 15-20ms makes the game very smooth to play. Even Patching up was smooth and fast.

Still trying to decide whether the $50 for a expansion is worth it.

BUMP, motherfuckers!

Australian servers!

Also, I set up an Atomic community. I'll try and check it over the next few days, I made it invite only (which I think means you can send requests) for now.

yay.

im keen

I'm still undecided as to whether or not to buy this expansion for my man... He seemed to be REALLY into Diablo 2 and 3, so I'm assuming he'd love this expansion... I mean it sounds fun even to me :D

I ended up caving and bought it the other day, just to play around with the Crusader a little.

Now to work out when I'll have the time to play it : \

the bounty runs and rifts are really fun. The improvement this has made on the replayability of the original game is massive. You feel like you are actually accomplishing things when you beat those bounties and clear the rifts, so much better then repeating the same grind areas.

When you bra's are clearing rifts, do you clear the level before going to the next level down or do you go down the second you see the stairs?

I like to rush down because it kinda reminds me of diablo 1 how you drill down deeper and deeper. But my mates are saying its better to clear the level?

I dont think ive made it any deeper then level 7 before the rift boss comes up tho, how deep have you guys got?

I've never gone beyond level 2 in a Rift.

I always get to the rift boss before clearing the 2nd level. Maybe it's the rifts I've gotten. But I'm a chronic explorer. So I do 100% of a level before moving on.

Only just got up to Torment difficulties recently. Probably could have gone to Torment 1 sooner. However, I like to progress when I feel comfortable. I can blat down enemies in groups in Torment 1 with my Wizard now. Could probably do Torment 2. But I think I'll just do a rift or 2 first and gear up with Torment grade legendaries/items now.

AD

I got to level 5 in a rift the other night and there was portal down and only went back to town. I think every Rift only has X amount of levels and is slightly different each time with the amount of levels it has. Some levels are much bigger then others too

Im stinging to find more legendurries

I've been getting legendary items all the time. Many 'vendor trash', but also I've received quite a few which were "OOOOHhhh. If I change my skill to this this and that, I'll be even more awesome" and I was. It's great. I got a legendary item a couple of days ago that had a chance to make 'chilled' into frozen. I was doing 'disintegrate' and black hole and meteor. But now? Frozen orb (Still awesome despite it being fixed), blizzard and glacial spike. So many enemy getting frozen and locked down it's awesome!

AD

I am finding the game more like the earlier version of Diablo series now that the AH is gone.

The new ROS expansion has made re-playability more enticing ,just starting on Adventure mode which is really enjoyable.

Have not played in teams as i like to solo for now.

Prefer to Torchlight 2. I feel more comfortable with build diversity. I can switch from one build to another without feeling I've lost time investment (which can be a problem with TL2).

TL2 is hell fun. Don't get me wrong. Just prefer D3.

Not hugely fond of path of exiles. In my books, they took build diversity a touch too far. It's good, and people love it. It's not for me is all.

AD

Not hugely fond of path of exiles. In my books, they took build diversity a touch too far. It's good, and people love it. It's not for me is all.

My problem with PoE is not the insane build diversity - it's the sameyness. You can just blast through with what you find, but if you want to buy anything you have to grind for a week.