Chaos.Lady

Mafia Werewolves Vs Villages Game

The only talk of Drago being the seer was about how he appear to roll claim it early on and wasn't eaten for it.

It's shit that we were wrong about Drago, but on the other hand he hadn't really been helping us get anywhere.

It's shit that... he wasn't the seer, you say?

If Nich is the hunter, he's doing a terrible job.

It's hard to focus on catching some prey when you're constantly looking over your shoulder at night, and never feeling very rested.

Speaking of sleep, I hope everyone made the best of what they got.

The only talk of Drago being the seer was about how he appear to roll claim it early on and wasn't eaten for it.

It's shit that we were wrong about Drago, but on the other hand he hadn't really been helping us get anywhere.

It's shit that... he wasn't the seer, you say?

No, you're twisting what I'm saying. It's shit we were wrong about him being a wolf, as it turns out he wasn't.

As I said, the only talk of Drago being the seer, was that he appeared to role claim it and then wasn't eaten by the wolfs, which in my mind cast suspicion on him.

Stop. Hammer time!

lol....80's flash backs

The wolves stuck their furry necks out to make sure Drago got lynched. A random burn would've been bad news for them, especially with three easy targets available:

Drago, 800 series, and Nich. All under heavy suspicion.

So I believe the lurker rush we saw at dusk was mostly wolf-panic. Forced to risk overt action to be safe from the flames. Let's take a close look at the 800 series bandwagon: two confirmed villagers, one lurker. Hmmm...

The Drago bandwagon is more colourful. Earlier in the day, he was fiercely defended for possibly being our Seer. Yet mere hours later he scores the key votes instead of 800 lurker series. How bizarre.

At this point, I suspect 800 and .01 for collusion. Their posts both read as though they're spending a great deal of time discussing the game outside of this thread. These two were also pivotal in getting the Drago wagon rolling. Also, their names are both numbers so they might also be lovers.

Nich also chose Drago over 800 lurker series, with no explanation, following a lengthy defense of Drago earlier in the day. Very suspicious.

And thus the wagon rolled on Drago - not the unhelpful hunter nor the ever-present lurker.

I do believe you are reading my mind. I warned everyone about 800, and Nich's concourse during the last lynch has left me quite suspicious.

Vote - 800_Series

FoS - Nich

I know I have jumped straight into the voting but my decision about 800 has not changed. 800's arguments are seemingly too sympathetic. Everyone had their suspicions about Drago, and maybe he wasn't helping himself either but he was still innocent. Do we kill a harmless halfwit because we are so fearful of these beasts.

I think that Nich is running around all over the place jumping on the "Bandwagon" to put our minds in disarray and not giving us any fuel against him. Its is clever, but not clever enough I think. I am going to send spider G to watch you....hrrmmm.

I am curious about the subtle voting and ploy that I think 800 and Nich had going on during the lynching of Drago. 800 fought against me, when I suspected him, and during those comments Drago was constantly mentioned, even though I was arguing against his actions on voting Drago, and not Drago himself. Then Nich voted in my favor, but was quick to change to Drago and wavered ever so gently afterwards. I think the two of them are working together against all of us.

I am asking all villagers to listen, and think about this and consider the actions that both Nich and 800 have been playing against us since that first day. I will go back to my hut to keep away from these heathens poisoning my mind any further.

I am curious about the subtle voting and ploy that I think 800 and Nich had going on during the lynching of Drago. 800 fought against me, when I suspected him, and during those comments Drago was constantly mentioned, even though I was arguing against his actions on voting Drago, and not Drago himself. Then Nich voted in my favor, but was quick to change to Drago and wavered ever so gently afterwards. I think the two of them are working together against all of us.

So I'm not allowed to fight against anyone who suspects me? I should just sit there and take it, and wait for a lynching? Yeah. Right. I'll just do that then, and you can see how stupid your reasoning is when you kill yet another innocent.

And the reason I spoke so much OF Drago was because I was talking ABOUT my reasoning for voting him. Perhaps that illness you came down with has caused you to become deluded, and not think logically anymore.

I am asking all villagers to listen, and think about this and consider the actions that both Nich and 800 have been playing against us since that first day. I will go back to my hut to keep away from these heathens poisoning my mind any further.

Yes, run, hide, lurk some more. Rest up from your last bout of mauling an innocent, werewolf.

My.... concourse?

Do people not understand what a pressure vote is? It's what you use when a 'simple' FOS doesn't actually put much pressure on someone. Without any real threat of being lynched, I'm not sure we would have seen much activity yesterday.

That trying to force people out of the shadows is seen as 'suspicious' is, if it were not so laughable, ridiculous. We can't look at people and their motives and lines of suspicion if they are not saying anything.

It's as subtle as a sledgehammer. If you want subtle, look at how Elven and Ihsan are working the crowd to find out more information (hopefully for us).

If your mind is poisoned by cold logic, perhaps you should hide away. We are going to find these killers, and these constant misdirections are helping no-one's cause but your own.

My.... concourse?

Do people not understand what a pressure vote is? It's what you use when a 'simple' FOS doesn't actually put much pressure on someone. Without any real threat of being lynched, I'm not sure we would have seen much activity yesterday.

That trying to force people out of the shadows is seen as 'suspicious' is, if it were not so laughable, ridiculous. We can't look at people and their motives and lines of suspicion if they are not saying anything.

It's as subtle as a sledgehammer. If you want subtle, look at how Elven and Ihsan are working the crowd to find out more information (hopefully for us).

If your mind is poisoned by cold logic, perhaps you should hide away. We are going to find these killers, and these constant misdirection's are helping no-one's cause but your own.

The path you took, sorry!

You just put the blame on 2 other villagers, maybe they are working together as well. Maybe you noticed more than I did because the werewolves have taken into 2 teams of 2 to work the crowd to get a better outcome for their nightly feed. You did not deny that you were working with 800 either.

If your idea of getting people to vote is to jump from one vote to another vote then that to me seems like you are trying to confuse people until dusk arises and in the panic we vote the wrong person, a villager, the innocent that the teams of scum are targeting (WHICH IS AN ACT OF MISDIRECTION). Say like Drago. It seems to be the misdirection is not coming from me, why would I vote for 800 again if i did not think there was some validity behind it. To vote for the same person twice to me seems like more consistency then misdirection.

You did not deny that you were working with 800 either.

And if he did, you'd call it blatant denial and continuously yell that he has something to hide. But then again you don't look into substance of posts or you'd see that he and I have been nearly at each other's throats. I've confirmed him as suspicious multiple times, he's voted for me. All you've done is look at his arguments and then vote for me.

Going off this, one could say that YOU'RE in league with Nich, as I haven't seen you dissect his arguments as much as you've tried for mine.

Here's a quick refresher:

Genesis X - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

PointZeroOne - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

800 series - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

DaCraw - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

Spookywanluke - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

EdgeofChaos - very little contribution. Part of the 800 series bandwagon.

Nich - speaks a lot but says very little. Enjoys lengthy debates on how the werewolves might not be supernatural. Part of the Drago bandwagon. However, I should also point out that it's probably too late to lynch Nich now. If he's a wolf, lynching him will also kill one of us (Hunter power).

Elvenwhore - Finally, someone doing something. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

Ihsan - Initially a contributor, now a lurker. Did not vote.

And if he did, you'd call it blatant denial and continuously yell that he has something to hide. But then again you don't look into substance of posts or you'd see that he and I have been nearly at each other's throats. I've confirmed him as suspicious multiple times, he's voted for me. All you've done is look at his arguments and then vote for me.

Going off this, one could say that YOU'RE in league with Nich, as I haven't seen you dissect his arguments as much as you've tried for mine.

Yes but if you look at it simply it generally can prove to be the most obvious answer. Despite you have been at each others throats, you now defend him. Would it be because I am slowly uncovering your tactics?

I am not saying everyone has something to hide, consider the fact that I am trying to see if you have anything to hide. I merely said that I find Nish suspicious, you on the other hand...I have more than suspicions.

You are correct, I cant argue and as well as you but that might be because I don't have the cunning, that say a werewolf might have.

I will never give up on the lynching on you! *glares at you with squinted eyes* I am just trying to find out who you are in leagues with. Also I thought that I would make mention that I was being consistent, we voted for an innocent and I thought you were a foul dog last night so why should anything change.

If anything your constant suspicions of Drago slowly working until the majority vote hammered and your cunning prevailed (if that is what you were doing), then prey tell why would I hide from what I think is the truth and not fiddle with innocents until I get what I want, but wait patiently until they believe me.

Yes but if you look at it simply it generally can prove to be the most obvious answer. Despite you have been at each others throats, you now defend him. Would it be because I am slowly uncovering your tactics?

I am not saying everyone has something to hide, consider the fact that I am trying to see if you have anything to hide. I merely said that I find Nish suspicious, you on the other hand...I have more than suspicions.

You are correct, I cant argue and as well as you but that might be because I don't have the cunning, that say a werewolf might have.

I will never give up on the lynching on you! *glares at you with squinted eyes* I am just trying to find out who you are in leagues with. Also I thought that I would make mention that I was being consistent, we voted for an innocent and I thought you were a foul dog last night so why should anything change.

If anything your constant suspicions of Drago slowly working until the majority vote hammered and your cunning prevailed (if that is what you were doing), then prey tell why would I hide from what I think is the truth and not fiddle with innocents until I get what I want, but wait patiently until they believe me.

I just noticed that you added my quote about Nish not denying that he was working with you....but you didnt deny it either. Interesting...

You call that defending him? I'm calling it picking holes in how you target people.

For the record, I am not working with Nish!

So I'm not allowed to fight against anyone who suspects me? I should just sit there and take it, and wait for a lynching? Yeah. Right. I'll just do that then, and you can see how stupid your reasoning is when you kill yet another innocent.

And the reason I spoke so much OF Drago was because I was talking ABOUT my reasoning for voting him. Perhaps that illness you came down with has caused you to become deluded, and not think logically anymore.

Yes, run, hide, lurk some more. Rest up from your last bout of mauling an innocent, werewolf.

Its funny, we all thought Drago was a bit crazy, he turned out to be an innocent. And now you think , me crazy...

I just noticed that you added my quote about Nish not denying that he was working with you....but you didnt deny it either. Interesting...

And again, if I deny it, you'll come out and call lies, and say that we're scum, and blah blah blah.

Basically we're going off the idea that all your accusations are true, and if people disagree, they're hiding something.

But for that to work, YOU have to be innocent. And I reckon you're far from that.

Nich is a fantastic wordsmith. But he uses his words to cover his tracks, unlike someone I recently campaigned against who, unfortunately enough, turned out to be innocent. He voted against me, and switched sides when it seemed that Drago was on the way out. Not the first time a bandwagon has occurred, but also not the first time he's bandwagoned in this game, either.

You want me to prove I'm not working with him? I'll do it the only way I know how.

~VOTE: Nich...

For reasons I have elaborated in previous posts, for the suspicions I have carried for a while.

And BTW Edge - blatantly saying "For the record, I am not working with Nish" clarifies NOTHING. Empty, hollow words.

You just put the blame on 2 other villagers, maybe they are working together as well.

I'm not going to deny it's a possibility, them playing good cop/bad cop, but honestly, I was poiting out a problem with your logic, not pointing my finger at people.

If your idea of getting people to vote is to jump from one vote to another vote then that to me seems like you are trying to confuse people until dusk arises and in the panic we vote the wrong person, a villager, the innocent that the teams of scum are targeting (WHICH IS AN ACT OF MISDIRECTION). Say like Drago.

What part of openly and blatantly calling it a pressure vote, do you think, is going to confuse people? You need to do more than repeatedly assert something for it to be true. Nor do I think the other villagers will look to fondly on a killer in their midst not just flaunting it, but calling them stupid for it.

It seems to be the misdirection is not coming from me, why would I vote for 800 again if i did not think there was some validity behind it. To vote for the same person twice to me seems like more consistency then misdirection.

I seems to me that it's easy to vote for someone you know won't be killed, repeatedly, if you're in cahoots with them. Who would suspect yourself and 800_lurker being undercover killers when you're so antagonistic towards each other - when you're even active. That, to my eyes, would be great misdirection.

Why is it you don't seem suspicious of other people who placed a pressure vote on yourself? Like, Elven? Is she part of your team of murderers, but you're trying to not cast suspicion upon her in case you and 800 are caught out? Tho' you mentioned there being four killers, in teams of two: would that mean Ihsan and Elven are the silent killers that are working in the background while you take the fall? It'd certainly match up with Elven's lightly lightly approach, and appearing so reluctant to kill someone she was suspicious of with me as a failsafe for today.

Here's a quick refresher:

Genesis X - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

PointZeroOne - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

800 series - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

DaCraw - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

Spookywanluke - very little contribution. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

EdgeofChaos - very little contribution. Part of the 800 series bandwagon.

Nich - speaks a lot but says very little. Enjoys lengthy debates on how the werewolves might not be supernatural. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

Elvenwhore - Finally, someone doing something. Part of the Drago bandwagon.

Ihsan - Initially a contributor, now a lurker. Did not vote.

Thanks, Iab-to, that's more succinct than I would have managed.

Don't forget:

GhostWhoWalks: potentially correct, potentially incorrect ideas about just who would possibly die if there was another random lynch. Felt his hand forced despite not thinking Drago guilty, but no other real ar gument to back that up. Also didn't think 800 was a wolf, but only in the same way that Ihsan didn't think Elven was a wolf. Had voted and renegged on Ihsan, suspicions that something wasn't right with Elven (tho let's be honest, don't we all suspect something is missing upstairs, as lovely as her facade is?)

Drago: Disappointed that less than half of the remaining town had voted, but somewhat glad that at least some were suspicious of him for the fact it meant less lurkers in the shadows. No real defense given against the pointed fingers aimed at him - humble to his word. Mentioned long-running suspicions against Ihsan and 800_lurker. Asked why no scum had come to his defence, if he really was a killer - countered by Iab-to's mention of myself.

Iab-to: Constantly on my back, but removed an early vote from Drago to myself. Not sure if that counts as being 'on' the Drago bandwagon or not, considering how much he was "strongly suspecting" Drago to be a werewolf on previous days. My memory is hazy, perhaps someone will recall more clearly if Iab-to has been suspicious of everyone but Ihsan and Elvenwhore?

For the record, I am not working with Nish!

To keep you happy:

For the record, I am not working with:

Genisis

Pointzeroone

DaCraw

Elvenwhore

EdgeofChaos

Spooky

Iab

Ihsan

because I don't particularly trust any of you, and I am working with:

Spriggan

Nate

drago

Cybes

Xyzzy

GhoseWhoWalks

because they are the only proven non-killers, and hopefully their deaths can have more meaning than their lives.

I'd just like to remind everyone left alive that being a hindrance to the town - why hello there, Genisis, when was the last time you were sober and made sense? - is just as bad as trying to actively kill us in our sleep.

PS, FOS: 800 - in the words of EoC, too stupid to see why I voted for him, and I'm not sure we can deal with much more stupidity at this point, with no apprehended murdering scum.

The issue I see us facing today, it seems, is whether we tear each other to shreds over past feuds, or if we keep neglecting to drag out people lurking in the shadows with no real contributions.

After that moose attack, I am... perhaps a little less inclined to suggest we just lynch from both pools of suspects, and tell the crazy old lady where to stick it.

My memory is hazy, perhaps someone will recall more clearly if Iab-to has been suspicious of everyone but Ihsan and Elvenwhore?

Pretty much. I was suspicious of them both early on, until Ihsan came out as a Witch (which, if true, clears Elven of being a wolf).

We had Spriggan poisoned - fits with the Witch profile. If Ihsan is lying about being the Witch and is actually a Wolf, then why hasn't the real Witch come forward?

As far as the Piper, second wolf group, and/or sanity goes - well, anything becomes possible. But until we have something more solid to go on, I'll stick with what's probable rather than what's possible.

Maybe you noticed more than I did because the werewolves have taken into 2 teams of 2 to work the crowd to get a better outcome for their nightly feed.

Interesting. Most of the town (ie. true Villagers) have no idea how many wolves there are.

My feeling is that both you and 800 series are wolves, and are currently having a bit of fun after successfully lurking the entire game.

And again, if I deny it, you'll come out and call lies, and say that we're scum, and blah blah blah.

Basically we're going off the idea that all your accusations are true, and if people disagree, they're hiding something.

But for that to work, YOU have to be innocent. And I reckon you're far from that.

Nich is a fantastic wordsmith. But he uses his words to cover his tracks, unlike someone I recently campaigned against who, unfortunately enough, turned out to be innocent. He voted against me, and switched sides when it seemed that Drago was on the way out. Not the first time a bandwagon has occurred, but also not the first time he's bandwagoned in this game, either.

You want me to prove I'm not working with him? I'll do it the only way I know how.

VOTE: Nich...

For reasons I have elaborated in previous posts, for the suspicions I have carried for a while.

And BTW Edge - blatantly saying "For the record, I am not working with Nish" clarifies NOTHING. Empty, hollow words.

Since my original vote against you I have been saying your words are all lies. You say Nish - "...uses his words to cover his tracks", well my scum so do you, 2 of a kind. The "fool" and his "master" ploy.

Thank you for your "honestly", its is clear that your vote Nish means that the two of you are trying to confuse the innocents once again. I mentioned earlier I am trying to get the answers out of you via conflict. You could have denied and not voted, but you did. Funny that.

Edited by Nich...
tildes

Again, I feel I really must point out how all of those "under the radar posters" have magically come out of nowhere with a fervor to vote and cast doubt upon what others have said. If they really cared for the village they would of been helping since the start. Instead we have a huge influx of contribution once it becomes apparent that the meandering village won't just happily bandwagon the first person offered up. The scum are scared. The less villagers there are, the greater the chance that a random lynch will kill one of them and their web of lies will come down around them and point to other scum.

Though all this "sudden" contribution is nice, I also feel it's covering up something important that happened. Who was killed last night and why.

A lynching on drago because of, among other lame reasons, a lot of noise by certain parties that he apparently role claimed being a seer (ftr, I don't see that anywhere in his posts ~fos .01). Next up we have GWW who repeatedly claims he doesn't feel drago is scum with no real reasoning (oh look another "potential" seer) but is willing to change his vote to ensure a random lynching doesn't occur. A last minute rush to bandwagon occurs and drago is lynched. He's not a seer, but it's still a minor victory for the scum none the less. Who to night kill then? Why not take a stab at that other potential seer. GWW now really is a ghost.

If there really was multiple werewolf packs we'd more then likely be losing multiple people to being eaten every night.

Nish - Well even if Elven and Ishan are in cahoots, at this point I will stand my ground! I can deal with them later if they really have something to hide.

For the record I never called you stupid, quite the opposite actually. You call it a pressure vote, but in reality you are manipulating the innocents of their free will.

Consider the fact that I am not the scum that sniffs the air for their next kill, causing torment. Who would be their next target if we end up Lynching 800. I do believe their animal minds would target me for knowing to much, so I put myself in the line of fire to kill, not murder, the scum that resides in this town.

800 will burn red even at the hands of the white one even if it causes my death by ravenous scum, I will die knowing I was right. If I was a scum I would not retain such a consistent line of fire against the scum that defends himself against me. I can promise every innocent that 800 needs to given over to the white lady, for the sake of the town.

My memory is hazy, perhaps someone will recall more clearly if Iab-to has been suspicious of everyone but Ihsan and Elvenwhore?

Pretty much. I was suspicious of them both early on, until Ihsan came out as a Witch (which, if true, clears Elven of being a wolf).

We had Spriggan poisoned - fits with the Witch profile. If Ihsan is lying about being the Witch and is actually a Wolf, then why hasn't the real Witch come forward?

As far as the Piper, second wolf group, and/or sanity goes - well, anything becomes possible. But until we have something more solid to go on, I'll stick with what's probable rather than what's possible.

Maybe you noticed more than I did because the werewolves have taken into 2 teams of 2 to work the crowd to get a better outcome for their nightly feed.

Interesting. Most of the town (ie. true Villagers) have no idea how many wolves there are.

My feeling is that both you and 800 series are wolves, and are currently having a bit of fun after successfully lurking the entire game.

To ease your doubts I implore you to consider this...

If I was in cahoots and partnered with 800 why would I vote him straight away for the second time, and consider Nish his partner in crime instead. Also think, we lynch 800 he burns red (me being right) then I get eaten OR I could be considered his partner. But why would I give one of my own kind away, filthy dogs run in packs, they save their own not put them up to the slaughter a second time.

Since my original vote against you I have been saying your words are all lies. You say Nish - "...uses his words to cover his tracks", well my scum so do you, 2 of a kind. The "fool" and his "master" ploy.

Thank you for your "honestly", its is clear that your vote Nish means that the two of you are trying to confuse the innocents once again. I mentioned earlier I am trying to get the answers out of you via conflict. You could have denied and not voted, but you did. Funny that.

And if I had have denied and not voted, you would have come to the same conclusion, purely because you are out to get me, and not because you look at any other mitigating factors.

And if I had have denied and not voted, you would have come to the same conclusion, purely because you are out to get me, and not because you look at any other mitigating factors.

Nope! I pushed the confession. I wanted to make sure you are consistently lying, and it worked. I am out to get you, and that is because you ARE scum. I have looked at the other factors, which is why I believe what I believe you are to be. None of your kind have perished yet and I am tired of seeing all of the innocent lives be taken. Its time you leave this world and make your mark in purgatory.

Nope! I pushed the confession. I wanted to make sure you are consistently lying, and it worked. I am out to get you, and that is because you ARE scum. I have looked at the other factors, which is why I believe what I believe you are to be. None of your kind have perished yet and I am tired of seeing all of the innocent lives be taken. Its time you leave this world and make your mark in purgatory.

Such as the fact that I had suspected Nich before Drago was lynched?

I call bullshit on your logic. Had I gone out and put a vote on anyone else, your outcome would have been the same, regardless. But, you can play how you want. My vote still stands.

Such as the fact that I had suspected Nich before Drago was lynched?

I call bullshit on your logic. Had I gone out and put a vote on anyone else, your outcome would have been the same, regardless. But, you can play how you want. My vote still stands.

So u bullshit on my logic by...taking my logic?

Oh. So you're doing the exact same thing other townsfolk are doing to try and squeeze out more information. While pretending you're not. And then trying to brush off the same criticisms you're levelling at the rest of us?

Super quiet to super noisy and hypocritical. Nothing to raise any suspicions there, right, with such 'blatant manipulation'?

Consider the fact that I am not the scum that sniffs the air for their next kill, causing torment. Who would be their next target if we end up Lynching 800. I do believe their animal minds would target me for knowing to much, so I put myself in the line of fire to kill, not murder, the scum that resides in this town.

That sounds an awful lot like someone roleclaiming to deliberately get themselves killed. If it looks like a trap, and smells like a trap...

If I was a scum I would not retain such a consistent line of fire against the scum that defends himself against me. I can promise every innocent that 800 needs to given over to the white lady, for the sake of the town.

If I was in cahoots and partnered with 800 why would I vote him straight away for the second time, and consider Nish his partner in crime instead. Also think, we lynch 800 he burns red (me being right) then I get eaten OR I could be considered his partner. But why would I give one of my own kind away, filthy dogs run in packs, they save their own not put them up to the slaughter a second time.

You must be questioning our intelligence if you think that a "oh, but I'm innocent, teehee, I am saying something that no-one let alone me would ever do" gambit will be so easily accepted.

By your logic, all I would need to do to rise above the suspicions of you, if not other people, is consistently vote for someone. Should I vote for you again, or 800 again, or Iab again? Iab, Elven, and 800 have voted for me and fingered me multiple times, so they are... I'm confused by how this process works again, are we all scum hiding together, or innocents with no better info to go on?

Vote tally

Genesis X		0
Pointzeroone	 0
800 series	   1
DaCraw		   0
Elvenwhore	   0
Nich			 1
EdgeofChaos	  0
Spookywanluke	0
i_am_banned2	 1
Ihsan			0

Moose - 1 / Nich - 0

Remember - it's 6 to hammer.

I'd just like to remind everyone left alive that being a hindrance to the town - why hello there, Genisis, when was the last time you were sober and made sense? - is just as bad as trying to actively kill us in our sleep.

unvote: Ihsan

At least Genesis who mostly pops in to drink all the alcohol in the town now and then voted at least once I think.

OOC:

I've voted once each day. Voting is important to avoid what happened yesterday, this ain't my first rodeo. And I'm pretty busy with work and uni atm which is why I've been so quiet. I'm doing my best and will probably check in again probably tonight after work.

-X

I think the scum are doing a very good job of manipulating the townsfolk. They collude, but want to appear to not be working together. From the various arguments I suspect the following people:

800 series - You're playing the same strategy as when we were scum in game 2 or 3

Nich - Jumping from one bandwagon to another

Elvenwhore - You're still dodgy. I'm not sure I believe whether or not our elder could be fooled or if he was lying for some reason. I'll have to go back through the posts and read his again as well as the rules.

There a re a lot of people suspicious of Nich at the moment. If we lynch him and he turns out to be a villager, with last night's lynching we should have enough data to begin to establish voting patterns to identify the wolves.

Thus: ~VOTE: Nich.

My advice to the town is to look for individuals who are manipulating small groups around them. I believe the wolves will split their team so that when we lynch one of them, we won't suspect the ones who voted for the wolf. It's what I did when I played with 800 series, like I mentioned earlier, and why I find the arguments between those three suspicious.

-X