Chaos.Lady

Mafia Werewolves Vs Villages Game

Because, Nich, you and I are working together. And we're both wolves. And regardless of reviewing my actions, I'm still scum, and EoC's word is final, because they can't possibly be scum because they said so.

I agree that EoC is erratic and... just, weird in his assessments. And even though I'm sure you're being facetious and not actually role claiming here (because who would be stupid enough to role claim as scum?), you've become annoyingly hard to follow in your defensiveness. I mean, sure, heat's on and all that jazz, but the sarcasm and punchiness isn't helping your cause. It's just noise.

I'm sure we all know how I feel about noise by now.

unvote: EdgeofChaos

vote: 800

I'm actually not sure how you feel about noise. In the beginning you wanted the silent villagers out, and as we approach endgame you now want the loud ones out?

I'm actually not sure how you feel about noise. In the beginning you wanted the silent villagers out, and as we approach endgame you now want the loud ones out?

Not loud - distracting.

Noise - useless information - is just as damaging as silence, in that it provides too good a place to hide. The other negative to noise is that it can distract good villagers and get them looking in the wrong place (see: my qualms about Nich in the past).

Information, I'm fine with. Contribution, I'm fine with. Noise, not so much. For the record, Genisis, EdgeofChaos and Nich have all shown themselves to be very capable of emitting high levels of noise in the past few days. So you're not alone on drawing my ire for this sin.

It's not really going to get noisy until just before dusk. Then we'll see the lurkers really come out - again - all panicky and scared of the dark (for the night is dark, and full of terrors).

Going from past trends, anyway. I mean, they mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Not loud - distracting.

Noise - useless information - is just as damaging as silence, in that it provides too good a place to hide. The other negative to noise is that it can distract good villagers and get them looking in the wrong place (see: my qualms about Nich in the past).

Information, I'm fine with. Contribution, I'm fine with. Noise, not so much. For the record, Genisis, EdgeofChaos and Nich have all shown themselves to be very capable of emitting high levels of noise in the past few days. So you're not alone on drawing my ire for this sin.

But enough to draw your ire to vote for me. and flip-flop? Yes, tonight's posts were more about noise than substance, but I was trying to draw out EdgeofChaos to see whether he would respond to allegations made by the other villagers. You could even call it baiting the wolf. Since EoC was hellbent on having me gone, now that others have provided their insight I want to see what sense gets made from the commotion so I can at least have clarity.

I'd also like to add to the fact that at least some noise is better than no noise, and looking closely, DaCraw hasn't made a peep since Drago's death.

Also loving the lack of a 'seer' role from you. Could we begin to assume that is you?.

I'm not the Seer, as I said earlier. But thanks anyway for trying to out me, Wolfy.

No worries, Seer :)

Very clever. You want everyone to think that my earlier prediction about the four wolves was right on the money once you're revealed to be a werewolf, hence you're "convinced" I'm the Seer.

So I'd like to restate that I am not the Seer and my prediction may not be correct. I am just a villager and not a very sharp one at that.

Hey, let's just have everyone roleclaim the seer, so whoever they are is safe in the numbers. Oh wait.

Nice try, 800, tho' good point about DaCraw.

Fine, I'll come clean.

The reason that moose was chasing me is because.... I am a weremoose. Can't a guy just amble around eating some grass once in a while?

I'd like to thank approximately half the town for acting erratically over the past day or so. It's made it super easy for us to work out who has a guilty conscience.

Pressure ~vote: Eoc. If you're going to implicate someone so strongly, shouldn't you back it up if you mean it, rather than hiding as soon as people turn and look at you?

That would be lovely. Let me just clarify that Nich and I are not Lovers in any game sense but perhaps, in time, something may happen in the Maid sense.

Hunting trees instead of animals? What an appalling suggestion.

Still, you'd probably be okay. Provided you slept all night and worked all day.

Sorry guys. 17 hours onsite with 3 different clients makes for one very seriously insanely 'doc is gonna go apeshit at her' exhausted Lady. :(

Will go over the thread and do a tally first thing in the morning.

After coffee. Seriously.

After coffee.

I mean, they mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Someone made an alien quote. In a werewolf game.

That is so awesome I can't believe it. Seriously.

Vote tally

Genesis X		0
Pointzeroone	 0
800 series	   3
DaCraw		   0
Elvenwhore	   0
Nich			 2
EdgeofChaos	  1
Spookywanluke	0
i_am_banned2	 0
Ihsan			0

Moose - 1 / Nich - 0

Remember - it's 6 to hammer.

Hunting trees instead of animals? What an appalling suggestion.

Still, you'd probably be okay. Provided you slept all night and worked all day.

I can't believe I missed a Monty Python reference! I must have been tired. :P

Sorry for not being around for banter yesterday work beckoned me.

I have my debates about who and what each villager is..apart from 800. I will play Nich's consistent pressure card and put the pressure on 800. He has 3 votes, we only need another 3 and we will have ourselves the death of the scum.

My argument against 800.....

1. When ever voted by someone he uses their excuse to place someone else in the firing line.

2. His defenses against me are to run around in multiple tangents trying to confuse us

3. My word might not be absolute to other villagers but it is to me, I believe its the truth and I follow through. Call it a "gut feeling" OR call it something else.....

Just thought I might make mention that both Nich and 800 have been teaming up on me since I "figured" out their "tactics". I merely said that I suspected Nish but since this they have been working very hard to find ways to place the pressure on me. If you want me out you will be sorely disappointed when the flame does not turn red.

Also based on some of the arguments around the idea of a simple game and some roles I may have my suspicion to Nich's claim of being the Hunter....this is mere speculation at this point. Tonight I want to see 800 walk up to the white lady and see him burn red.

Also based on some of the arguments around the idea of a simple game and some roles I may have my suspicion to Nich's claim of being the Hunter....this is mere speculation at this point. Tonight I want to see 800 walk up to the white lady and see him burn red.

Well, you kind of have to vote for that to happen.

As I said before I still suspect the wolves team to be Nich, 800 and elvenwhore.

-X

As I said before I still suspect the wolves team to be Nich, 800 and elvenwhore.

-X

Yeah, like I said earlier; village idiot. You still haven't offered anything by way of proof for your accusations. I'm not scum, of any variety.

Working around the village during the day, you watch people move in clusters, coming together briefly, chatting for a few minutes, then moving on to another group. It's seemingly unconscious, but it clearly shows the wariness of the town, and the pressure everyone feels being only 8 hours away from the next deadline.

Suddenly a scream echoes through the village and everyone stops to turn and stare. The sound of running feet is immediately followed by Nich coming into sight, running at full pace. Hoofbeats seem to hound him, and it's only seconds before you see a moose running at his heels, head down and obviously intent on its target.

Nich glances over his shoulder and then, amazingly, seems to increase his pace vanishing as suddenly as he appeared. The moose reaches the town square and slows, head raised and eyes focused on the path Nich had taken. Stopping, it shakes its head and huffs once, before slowly and elegantly making its way off in another direction out of the town.

You smile. The Lady is bored it seems. But she is also giving a not so gentle reminder that deadline is closing and the evil chasing the village is hot on its heels as well.

You glance around at the others watching and see the same realisation dawning upon them.

You worry.

Edited by Chaos.Lady

What the fuck is the deal with that damned moose!

The time is coming for a random lynching and (OOC) I'm leaving for work soon.

After that post I am dramatically reconsidering my logic, however if nobody gets voted for a random lynching will occur which won't help us at all.

~VOTE: 800 series

-X