Master_Scythe

BRIS: BBQ meat

Sweet :-)

Upon reflection, I'm not sure how much elven's whore will have in his tank tomorrow - he has a work Christmas party tonight :-p so he may not last too long in the hot sun :-p

well you're in now, no option :P even if you just come to eat, then leave. It's all I ask :)

It'll be New Farm Park, near the ferry stop-ish. at about 1pm for a late lunch.

If that place is far too busy, it'll be near the play equipment right 'at the back' of the park (furthest point from the driveway into the place).

mmmmmm food.

Sweet :-)

Upon reflection, I'm not sure how much elven's whore will have in his tank tomorrow - he has a work Christmas party tonight :-p so he may not last too long in the hot sun :-p

One of our esteemed leaders is moving to the US on Tuesday so it's massive bar tab at the Pig and Whistle indroo for me tonight. I may be in a similar situation to you elven :/

Ill be checking this untill about 11:45 when I need to leave if we're doing this.

it seems like it was kikz gargamel and elven (and myself) If the three of you say call it off, we will.

Otherwise I'll buy some sausages and whatever happens happens :)

Get back to me people!

I'm good. I've already bought the food. My two girls will lose their shit at me if we don't come!

Rain, Hail, or Shine I'll be there ;)

Edited by kikz

We've run into a few problems, hoping we can still make it but we'll be quite late if we do. Cross your fingers for us :-)

Ok I'm here, you'd better show elven lol you're on cutlery and we've had to do without before ;p

I'm here, grey shirt, silver usb around my neck, super dark sunglasses also I need a haircut :p

Keep an eye out.

Currently leaning on a big tree opposite the city cat stop.

And now, in the tree.

aaaaand home.

Was a FANTASTIC time. That much quality chatter was awful fun, I've never had enough good company. Will need to start planning january :)

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to meet you both (and the two girls of course). Next time I'll actually bring some food so I'm not freeloading!

Gah, sorry we missed it! We had an appointment that was supposed to take an hour - it took over 3 :-(

Gah, sorry we missed it! We had an appointment that was supposed to take an hour - it took over 3 :-(

Remember the platic fork BBQ? it happened again miss 'ill bring the cutlery' :P

Edited by Master_Scythe

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to meet you both (and the two girls of course). Next time I'll actually bring some food so I'm not freeloading!

Was great to meat (because I also brought meat :p) you and MS finally. Would have been a great time but there was no knives :p

I'm even keen to come out again! haha.

Thanks people :)

edit: I intended to bring other bbq stuff (the flippy thing and the tong thing) but only remembered half way there.

Edited by kikz

Me too!

Been off the site for a while, But I'm still lurking around Brisbane.

I had to diggup my password, it's been so many reinstalls since.

I promise to pay more attention in the future.

Happy days to you.

Regards Glenn