codecreeper

WoW - Worlds of Draenor Expansion

Waiting to see how they explain the timetravel without the "it's not a timetravel game, it's just a tool to tell a story" bs line.

The only interesting thing is they putting in where you build your own town and garrison anywhere on the map. Then you get workers to gather supplies and build up your town. Kinda sound like putting a RTS into a MMO.

It's been years since i played WoW. However I still read the books when time permits - except the stuff about panda land that was so far out in left field that i just thought WTF. I'll most likely pick up the book for this expansion because it's the stuff i find interesting. Looks like good fun for those still into the game.

This is just a grab for money , before , they release the new IP MMO .

I played up until WoLK . I was over it when I bought Lich King , then , was totally over it after a while .

But , if wow , is your thing . Good for you and keep playing .

i don't know anyone who still plays this after WotLK, it went to shit so fast. bad changes etc. I do know a bunch of people who bought pandas and lasted less than a week, i don't think anybody i know will actually buy this now..

I'm going to be severely disappointed if WoD doesn't kick off with Velen travelling at 88mph in his delorean.

I'm going to be severely disappointed if WoD doesn't kick off with Velen travelling at 88mph in his delorean.

I wonder if Dr Who will pop in to tell the Orcs which way they go.

Quit in Vanilla @ level 42, played a little bit in BC, never looked back and this doesn't change anything. If they want me to even consider it, they need to have zone control consequences as they did in the inimitable Shattered Galaxy. I was hoping that this would be the purpose of Garrisons, but that part of it just looks like World of Farmville.

I've only just started playing it so I haven't even started any areas where the Expansions come into play. I am sure I will get it when the time comes though.