Director

Vaccine makers to introduce Cholera to Australia

Hmm,

I'm going to remain somewhat skeptical, the old intravenous vaccination for cholera was also supposedly 50% effective.

Back in the sixties I think it was the US covertly released an aerosol marker that was supposedly harmless over NYC to track how a bio-attack would spread, it actually killed a few people but the whole thing was swept under the carpet and denied for ages.

As I mentioned, cholera is only deadly if there is no clean water to keep up hydration, its dehydration through violent and continual evacuation that makes it a killer.

Strange that you mention acupuncture AD, the same pharmacist friend I mentioned once had a headache that nothing in his arsenal even touched, after several days in desperation he went to an acupuncturist in the same complex his store was in. It was I believe a Chinese doctor who practiced conventional medicine as well. One needle and as he put it the headache blew out the top of his head and was gone. Quite correct though, we don't know how it works although the Chinese rationale on where to place the needles and why is very detailed. I've never had the need but know many who sing its praises.

Cheers

Back in the sixties I think it was the US covertly released an aerosol marker that was supposedly harmless over NYC to track how a bio-attack would spread, it actually killed a few people but the whole thing was swept under the carpet and denied for ages.

The what?

You hear about that one or read it somewhere?

Xen: It was called the "Subway Method". It was a test to determine how effective a subway would be at spreading an infection. The 'marker' they used was Bacillus globigii. They had a lightbulb filled with this stuff and then 'popped' the bulb in the subway.

They thought the marker was harmless, but several people were actually vulnerable to it and it caused some major issues.

But look up "Biological weapon subway method" for more details.

The *BIG* issue is that an extreme case of Cholera can kill before the first bowel movement. So before symptoms, you die. Hence why fully tested vaccines are so critical in endemic areas.

AD

That's just one example Xen and came from memory.

A quick Google turns up lots of information, the wiki article doesn't tell the whole story but some of it is there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...weapons_program

Even this year you'll find that the NYPD released "harmless gas" in the subway to track how a real attack would spread and be able to respond to it.

That's sort of understandable after Tokyo and it was well publicised, but the tests during the Cold War only came to light years later.

When the tests are made public prior that's one thing but they were testing on an unsuspecting population with supposedly harmless tracers for years.

Cheers

Hmm, OK reading through the PDF I is now confused.

The OTGR website says "The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) has received a licence application from PaxVax Australia Pty Ltd (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a genetically modified (GM) bacterial vaccine into the environment (DIR 126), which qualifies as a limited and controlled release under section 50A of the Gene Technology Act 2000 (the Act)."

In the terminology of OGTR regulation of genetically engineered organisms, any use of the organism in any way outside of a tightly controlled, contained laboratory setting is "release into the environment".

The conspiracy website quoted seems to have leaped from "release into the environment" to interpret that as "they're spraying chemtrails!" Genetically engineered vaccine chemtrails!! Probably with fluoride in them too! And Monsanto!!

It's a clinical trial of a new, improved cholera vaccine.

No, cholera is not a problem in Australia. But they don't do research and development of better vaccines and clinical trials in the poor, undeveloped countries where they're really needed and used most, do they?

That's just one example Xen and came from memory.

A quick Google turns up lots of information, the wiki article doesn't tell the whole story but some of it is there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...weapons_program

Even this year you'll find that the NYPD released "harmless gas" in the subway to track how a real attack would spread and be able to respond to it.

That's sort of understandable after Tokyo and it was well publicised, but the tests during the Cold War only came to light years later.

When the tests are made public prior that's one thing but they were testing on an unsuspecting population with supposedly harmless tracers for years.

Cheers

Damn.... that's one "controlled" test right there.

I could believe half the stuff about chemtrails taking that into account.

Hmm,

I try to keep an open mind about chemtrails but some of them are certainly very suspicious and so are some of the aircraft that I see around airports from time to time. For example I don't think you'd use and old 727 for crop spraying or fire-fighting but one passes through Perth from time to time with some really odd additions of nozzles on the wing just in from the tips. That's not for fuel dumping, the aircraft seems to be American or at least has a N registration but no other markings.

I've never seen it land or take-off, it's just sometimes parked out by the edge of the apron. I doubt many people would notice it, or the nozzles, I just happen to like 727s so had a closer look a couple of times, very peculiar.

A lot of so-called trails are just contrails but you normally only get one condensation layer, a couple of times over the years I've seen an aircraft well below others passing by in the condensation layer but also pulling what looks like a contrail. I can't think of much to explain that.

Cheers