Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Ezkaton

Tomorrow is Caturday. Celebrate by posting your cats!

>:P to Twinny.

Posted Image

Spook, Patch, & Fred.

Spook seems to be the ringleader - if the others see her doing something, chances are good they'll try it too. She demands belly-rubs frequently, and doesn't claw you up for it either - but all affection lasts about a minute max, and then she walks off.

Patch is the neediest one. Steals your seat as soon as she sees you start to sit down - she hasn't figured out yet that people don't have eyes in their butt. Or that it takes a second or two to stop sitting down.

Fred is the biggest coward in the known universe. Despite the fact that on his first contact with humans, he walked into my the crook of my arm, turned his belly skyward, and fell asleep, he now runs away if anyone approaches closer than a metre. Most of the time. At 10 every night, he'll come and lie on your feet until you feed him.

All three have grown up together since kittenhood - they're from two litters, about 2 weeks apart. They 'talk' to each other (and us) with little chirps that are halfway between a meow and a purr. Never heard another cat make that noise, and all of this lot do.

@Mac Dude - Yep, he's a Maine Coon. :)

@Cybes - My last two cats both chirped as well! I fucken love that noise, haha!

This photo is a few years old now. Nothing different about her except that she lives outside now (so awesome not having cat hair on mah clothing anymore)...

Posted Image

Meadow by Photo By GR, on Flickr

:)

My cat is more averse to photographs than Hugh Grant leaving a Gay Bar but I'll try :)

I do love cats and especially Maine Coons, my cat is the opposite, quite petite, 14 years old and yeah, chirps :)

Cheers

The other kitty of the house.

Ragdoll boy. :)

Lol, you have the same combo as us - a Maine Coon and a Ragdoll.

By the look of your Maine Coon he is still a kitty I'd guess as he hasn't grown into his ears yet :)

Edited by Mac Dude

The other kitty of the house.

Ragdoll boy. :)

Lol, you have the same combo as us - a Maine Coon and a Ragdoll.

By the look of your Maine Coon he is still a kitty I'd guess as he hasn't grown into his ears yet :)

Yep, we got the Maine Coon from Coon Castle and the Ragdoll from Jarrah Ragdolls around the 20th December.

Both our previous cats (fluffy black male domestic and ragdoll girl) died mid last year, one to liver failure due to UTI/blocking issues, and a couple weeks later, the other one was lost to the road...

The Coon is about 15 weeks and the ragdoll is one week younger (and about half the size).

Edited by Ezkaton

This is Humphrey, aka Humpty, aka Humperino, aka Humpazoid, aka Humpatronic, aka Dog.

Posted Image

These two are Trigger and Ember. Naughty little cats.

Posted Image

Pardon the size, posting from phone.

Size looks fine here. :)

That cat with the spots, is he/she a specific breed?

Those two together are bengals. Male on the left, sleepy, cross eyed. Female on the right, hyperactive, has to be tied to a five litre drum of water when let outside so she can't scale the fence, but she's strong as from dragging it around all the time heh

Here is a little vid of Trigger:

This is Dim sim 'aka' mr meowgi feasting on tinsel's ear ...

Posted Image

Naaawwww I loves my kiddilywinks. <3

Hahahaha!!! Oh man! That video has made my day! Thanks for sharing! :D

Glad you enjoyed it! He seemed to know what he was doing. Kept it up for half a day.

Mac Dude, does your Maine Coon often tilt his head sideways when he looks at you?

I noticed his head is tilted in your photo.

My boy does it a lot, and I'm trying to work out if it's just him (first cat I've had that does it), or if it's loosely a 'breed trait'.