Chaos.Lady

[Syd] Meet 12th July

So Nich has blackmailed me into getting a meet organised. He's evil.

Will post up more details (you know, like venue and stuff although Sydney CBDish is a good bet) over the next week or so, but I thought I'd get things kicking with a date.

Tis a Saturday for anyone who wants to travel and is the last weekend of the Victorian School Holidays.

Any kabbitzing will be taken on board. Pikers list will be stickied at the top of every forum for the rest of the year. :P

EDIT: Okay, I'm tossing up between The Beresford Hotel and The Slip Inn. Anyone with any views on these two venues?

Edited by Chaos.Lady

Shoudn't be a problem for me. As long as there's a solid time, date and a venue, then I'm in.

Damn, we're out, that's only a few weeks before the wedding :-(

Easy, just have the wedding in Sydney that weekend. I'll even make the kale bouquet! :P

I'll be in Darwin getting on the Ghan to Adelaide

So, I don't even have to be lame and miss another meet for little good reason!

Enjoy all :)

Okay, I'm tossing up between The Beresford Hotel and The Slip Inn. Anyone with any views on these two venues?

Both are a bit of a wander from the train station, but not excessively far. Both seem like pretty good spots with beer gardens and room for peoples.

Thoughts/comments are appreciated.

As an out of towner I have no clue, but I'm up that way in a fortnight so I might go and have a bevvy and check them out.

Ooooooh, that would be lovely reaper.

I'm planning on wandering into the city at some point soon and having a little lookee myself as both places have a good rep online.

Might see you there for a beer. ;)

Edited by Chaos.Lady

Will be there 20th through 25th. Catching up with people is basically all I'm doing so if you or anyone else wants to grab a beer, sing out.

I'm allergic to Winter. But with a little luck I can find a portable fire. Oh the Slip Inn has a pile of heating. Should be okay as long as I don't have to leave before midday the following day.

I'm not familiar with the Beresford. Not been to Surry Hills in years.

Okay, I'm tossing up between The Beresford Hotel and The Slip Inn. Anyone with any views on these two venues?

Both are a bit of a wander from the train station, but not excessively far. Both seem like pretty good spots with beer gardens and room for peoples.

Thoughts/comments are appreciated.

Ended up at the Beresford Saturday night, I'm pretty sure it was great...

I played in a resident band at the slip inn for some years. I vote Beresford, wherever that is (: There is a chance I will be in Sydney at that point, will get to the meet if I can.

Edited by komuso

Almost definitely a yes from me, barring unemployment I'll be there.

Can I hide in your suitcase?

You're too angry for that to work.

If it goes for a whole week I'll make it :)

I'm game.......

;)

lol.

I've brought forward my Sydney trip so I'll no longer be there in July :)

I played in a resident band at the slip inn for some years. I vote Beresford, wherever that is (: There is a chance I will be in Sydney at that point, will get to the meet if I can.

It's right around the corner from me.

Oppisite the Taxi Club in Darlinghurst.

Well at least that'd give an easy option on where to take the party after hours.

Oh, and PS: I won't be flying back in to the country until July 13th, so I guess I'm out. I'd wave as I fly overhead early in the morning, but I'm not coming back via Sydney this time.