Chaos.Lady

Roll Call!

How long ago did you join Atomic forums?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. It doesn't have to be exact, just an estimate is okay!

• Less than 3 months
    • Less than 6 months
    • Less than 1 year
    • Somewhere from 1 year to 3 years
    • Somewhere from 3 years to 5 years
    • Over 5 years
    • Over 10 years

7 minutes ago, twinair said:

We're on a mission from God.

In my recuperative state this arvo I watched " Constantine " with Keenau Reeves and Tilda someone  ...

Edited by eveln
wrong name of movie
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Damo said:

You need to speak their language but it has nothing to do with smoofty talk.

Imagine 200 locals closing in on a vehicle, wouldn't move, everyone bugging out and my mate gets out with a motherfucking whip. Yes. A whip! BACK THE FUCK UP! CRACK! CRACK!

They listen.

Better than a 50 cal I guess...

• Like 1

Just now, twinair said:

Yeah but you're after the ultimate solution.

The final solution.

Just now, Damo said:

Wow I've never seen a white 1299 Pani. I'd fuck whoever owns that.

I do the fucking around here.
You do the gargling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Damo said:

Yeah, this place really took off after that shit hey. There may have been a push to make it a man's man cave.

I thought that's where y'all took off to after you were banned?  I hear it's even quieter than this place,  now.  Didn't enjoy the sausage party?

10 minutes ago, Nich... said:

I thought that's where y'all took off to after you were banned?  I hear it's even quieter than this place,  now.  Didn't enjoy the sausage party?

Nah I'm not a fan of smoking Winny Pinks. After being banned by the elite uber journalist crew, I.. well.. I continued to enjoy my amazing life that will never have to involve sitting around in a shitty office pumping out click bait garbage. Matter of fact, I don't have to do shit. I'm retired and plod around my freehold permaculture farm. Not bad for a 30 something.

Enjoy motherfuckers!

4 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Freehold rocksmith farm, I think you mean.

Come visit anytime Nich. We do lamb at $18/kg processed and cryovac ready to roll. Free pasture and organic. Got more coming on the 20th if you like.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nich... said:

LOL!

I was the only one posting over there!

Playing with myself thinking of Damo!

Edited by LogicprObe
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

LOL!

Edited by Damo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

LOL!

Yeah @chrisg seemed to think that I went over there just becaue I was banned.

How many times had I posted there? about 0.3 times

46 minutes ago, twinair said:

Yeah @chrisg seemed to think that I went over there just becaue I was banned.

How many times had I posted there? about 0.3 times

I don't even know where we are talking about. 1shot's place from '03 or something? lol

7 hours ago, Damo said:

I don't even know where we are talking about. 1shot's place from '03 or something? lol

No one seems game to say 'Dudeworld' named after The Dude aka Richo!

Why isn't he here, anyway?

2 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Dunno mate, I dead set haven't been there in a decade.

9 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Boycott.  Boy will he get a surprise when scomo gets out the attack dogs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nich... said:

Boycott.  Boy will he get a surprise when scomo gets out the attack dogs!

Scomo is in my good books today. I received the Veterans Covenant today and my Lapel Pin.

I'm not one to put much meaning into these things but the timing was nice, and it's certainly a nice gesture towards veterans before we all swallow a shotgun.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 10:50 PM, Nich... said:

Nah...well, I might have commented on a post or two, but really I just found better things to do. 

It's definitely dead.

Poor @the dude - he really put a lot of effort into it. 
I reckon @chrisg fucked it with all his bullshit stories.

If you're ever in need of a laugh, just go looking for Hardman's posts and comments.

I mean, really, Hardman will make you roll on the floor laughing already.

3 hours ago, Damo said:

Scomo is in my good books today. I received the Veterans Covenant today and my Lapel Pin.

I'm not one to put much meaning into these things but the timing was nice, and it's certainly a nice gesture towards veterans before we all swallow a shotgun.

Do you reckon that's why it was sent out?

Hey fellas, thanks for all your service. Sorry about the nightmares and PTSD. Here have a skippy badge!

But nah, I saw what you received. It would make you proud. You deserve the recognition for that shit, 100%.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, twinair said:

Do you reckon that's why it was sent out?

Hey fellas, thanks for all your service. Sorry about the nightmares and PTSD. Here have a skippy badge.

Actually, you're right on the money. What a nice (and extremely cheap) way to secure the veteran vote, whilst also giving you the "But didn't you notice that I signed the covenant myself?" fallback when we mention suicide statistics, or having to deal with Veterans Affairs, or the fact that our Super Fund (Commonwealth Super) was the only fund left out of the royal commission.

Not only that - he then turns around and puts it on business to foot the bill. "Give them discounts!" - and even better, he tried essentially to push through a clause that would see airlines announce that they had a veteran on board, and dickheads can all clap and stare at you because you don't already have anxiety issues, or 'snap, crackle, pop' mentality, or one leg, or are in a wheelchair.. or happen to have a service dog sitting next to you. Yeah, lets draw a heap of attention to the person - let everyone else feel good about themselves (like donating to World Vision whilst chowing on some KFC and unlimited softies), and together we can make the world a better place for our returned service personnel.

So the tax payer pays for the letter and lapel. Then business gives us 5% off the top or whatever (which seems to be in limbo because surprise surprise - no one is really jumping on board for some reason..).

So what did Scomo do exactly?

He signed the paperwork and then took the glory.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He took the focus away from the environment, I mean the draughts and bushfires and floods and hailstorms that are making life a nightmare for farmers but have nothing whatsoever to do with climate change, and really, is now the right time to talk about veterans and take the focus off the fire victims?

Ahem.

Well this was actually in the works for two years now, and my comment was that - I received MINE today.

Scomo deflecting the bush fires with announcements of intention to go to Mars (could it get much worse?), or believing that 'buying a bale' will help those 'poor backwards western ag farmers who refuse to stop spraying glyphosate onto GMO crops and now refuse to sleep in the beds that they made' is most certainly deflection and misinformation. What's reported and what's happening on the ground are always at odds.

I was wondering if the PC Police were going to 'buy a house for a real estate agent' or 'knock up a PA or Secretary' - as well because last I checked, their industries are on a sharp decline as well.

Edited by Damo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nich... said:

He took the focus away from the environment, I mean the draughts and bushfires and floods and hailstorms that are making life a nightmare for farmers but have nothing whatsoever to do with climate change, and really, is now the right time to talk about veterans and take the focus off the fire victims?

Ahem.

No one ever talks about bush/wildfire CO2.

<cough>...............if in Sydney to Port Mac....................<COUGHING MY FUCKEN GUTS OUT!>

edit - Now 'laughing  gas' is the end of the world!

What will they find next?

Edited by LogicprObe
Fucken forgot
  • Haha 1