fajw

Buck(s) parties and hen(s) parties

I wonder they call it a bucks party ,is it some sort of demon activity?

All you do is perve at topless ladies serving drinks and then get drunk.

More can and does happen at some. At the one I mentioned earlier there was an old guy in his 70's in attendance, he won the door prize.....never seen a grin as big as he had for the remainder of that night!

I don't think I have seen a grin that big on someone's face... ever since, I think it met at the back of his head.

You are under the mistaken impression that the bucks party is for the buck. If it's one of those parties I mean

While it's certainly held in the bucks name, it's all for the people attending the party who get to get drunk, see some tits and watch a sex show that embarrasses the shit out of the main man.

Having said that going by the OP, I suspect this is a dilemma you won't be privvy to. Don't be a wet blanket.

Edited by TheMojorising

Every bucks party I've been to (including mine), had strippers at the hosts place. We then all went to town and visited multiple strip joints for the rest of the night. Most folks here are sounding mighty pious about the whole thing. You all do realise that you only get look at the ladies getting naked right?

You obviously haven't been to caberet.

I've been to bachelor parties with strippers. I've been to bachelor parties at strip clubs. I've been to the ones at bars.

I don't think there's any right or wrong thing. It's really up to the individual.

The strip club one made me incredibly uncomfortable. I ended up in the lobby playing pool. I found out that night strip clubs weren't my thing. Sexuality and female nudity as a commerce made me feel yucky.

Sucks the OP hasn't revisited the thread to offer more by way of discussion or personal perspective :-(

I've been to several bucks parties, and organised a couple too. The organised ones have never included a plan for strippers, but always ended up visiting a strip club regardless of the original request of the groom.

Turns out there are a lot of married guys that rarely get a leave pass, and have convinced their wife that they are expected to accompany the buck to a strip club as part of a bucks night. They get upset if you don't let them actually use said leave pass.

So at the end of the night, after karting, shooting, playing pool and general drinks at the pub etc, the group moves to a strip club, watches a bit of the show and drinks a ridiculously overpriced (and possibly non alcoholic) beer or two, and then leaves those who like that thing to stay.

Sucks the OP hasn't revisited the thread to offer more by way of discussion or personal perspective :-(

He usually leaves a ridiculous post and leaves us hanging. I don't bother waiting for him or expect his return to post any time soon.

If I was in love and engaged and getting married soon then employing strippers would be about the last thing I would do. Does anyone else think this tradition is fucked up?

Is that because most Australian strippers would baulk a dressing as Adolf hHitler and Goebbels just so you could get your jolly on?