Sign in to follow this  
neoprint

LAN scene in cairns?

Is there such a thing? Or am I 10 years late? Moved here a few months ago from nz, and I'm itching for some social gaming. Only people I know here so far are people I work with so I reckon it'd be a good way to meet some people...

Probably just dreaming but worth a shot

Not many atomicans in Cairns.

I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago.

I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now.

eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too.

I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.

Not many atomicans in Cairns.

I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago.

I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now.

eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too.

I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.

And JB Hifi is where Walt and I met you, a couple of times ... over four years since ...

We are about an hour, give or take the road works, up the road. Past Port Douglas.

I do go out to work and get supplies and pay bills, but other than that I'm fast becoming a hermit.

Not many atomicans in Cairns. I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago. I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now. eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too. I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.

I think that was me lol, I've saidly moved away however.

Oh well, was worth a shot I guess.

Would have been good to meet you guys, I remember most of the names mentioned here from back in the day when I was a regular (V1-V2 days)

Not many atomicans in Cairns. I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago. I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now. eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too. I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.