Spriggan

Dota 2

Get on team with Slark on a 4 win prediction streak.

Find out Slarder on team is a window licker.

Lose game convincingly.

Discover Slark and Slarder are stacked.

Wonder how in the world he made it to 4 correct guesses in a row.

Edited by Ihsan

Get on team with Slark on a 4 win prediction streak.

Find out Slarder on team is a window licker.

Lose game convincingly.

Discover Slark and Slarder are stacked.

Wonder how in the world he made it to 4 correct guesses in a row.

win prediction was probably the worst thing for volvo to add. It's completely meaningless and my strat of "use it when playing lycan" broke on a 9 streak because my friends had to try and chat up some randon girl we met ingame instead of actually play the game, while in ranked.

Wtf is up with tonight? Three games, three abandons in a row.

First one I get stuck on a team that doesn't speak English and rage quits sixteen odd minutes in. The other team are then unable to push the base for another thirty. Slow, awful painful game they have the hide to claim GG for after crying for ten odd minutes we wouldn't just let them win.

Second game enemy Drow instantly quits, get off to a flying start and he never comes back. No stats recorded. Zzz.

Third game is actually really good, despite the fact I constantly die trying to save our Alch who maxed Greevils Greed first and rushed a Midas. I am junk poor, dead far more then I am happy with but I don't think I have rotated, warded and stacked more or better. Enemy Tiny rage quits literally five seconds before we destroy the ancient. o.O

Maybe his team kept yelling at him for walking over the techies mines every time he went to fill us his bottle at those runes that were clearly bait...

Well, double manacost dagon, no permanent ethereal form, dodgeable e-blade, blink + bottle cost more, farms far less effectively. I guess you can go back to the sheepstick + euls tinker, but you still take ages to get there. Maybe ahgs tinker will become a popular thing.

And we're off to a flying start tonight. I'm now at four abandons in a row. I'd better get a trophy at five...

Knock yourself out, it can't get much worse. Bloodseeker decided to come back for that one, I really wish he hadn't and I'd got my five abandoned games in a row. In an hour long game he managed to buff me (Lina) once, at like the 2 minute mark when there was zero chance of anything happening. I'm pretty sure he kept casting it on SF the moment he started winding up requiem and then wondering why it kept killing everyone of us...

I've also never seen a Mirana miss more targets that stood still for the entirety of the arrow flight time in my life and then he decided not to build a mjolnir/maelstrom against a Cancer Lancer. It is literally the first time in like six months I've not seen a Mirana with at least mjolinr and this is the one time she actually needed it...

Three more games, three more abandons... though these were all Nich's fault and his limited hero pool crap where people quit at the drop of a hat. Still Nich's fault though. Someone else's turn to yell at him. Just make sure you tell him he's not allowed to play Viper and he can't go mid, his suck decreases dramatically when you take those away from him...

• Like 1

Three more games, three more abandons... though these were all Nich's fault and his limited hero pool crap where people quit at the drop of a hat. Still Nich's fault though. Someone else's turn to yell at him. Just make sure you tell him he's not allowed to play Viper and he can't go mid, his suck decreases dramatically when you take those away from him...

Limited heros is the best. You either play sniper and go 50-0 no matter how good you are, or you go sand king and AFK farm blink + dagon 5.

Lol, Sniper...

8/8/14 Other team, actually had items.

1/8/6 Our team, had no boots, a crystalis, a shadowblade and a helm of the dominator...

0/15/2 Other team, ended up laning against me, never bought any items.

SO I decided to try the fnatic support tiny strat, and because 6.82, it worked.http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/923813845[1]

Two of my friends dual-laned mid and intentionally fed, i got a rampage when the other team tried to push high ground. Plz no new patch

Edited by noskcaj

At least you managed to carry him and carry him hard enough to make the other team abandon. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/924711936 SF and Doom fed like crazy. Doom kept trying to farm the jungle, got low and would get ganked by BH over and over. All that was ever heard of coms with broken English of him crying for someone to come and save him and the SF was just hot garbage. Sigh, my quest to get my WR win percentage above fifty is one step forward, two steps back...

The too much gold bug has been patched, so tactically feeding doesn't work anymore.

Realise that the doom you were playing with had 1500 games. I really don't know how people play that long and suck

I understand everyone has bad games, but being repeatedly told that the steather is missing off the map and you're alone, on low health in the jungle? That doesn't take a genius...

And then you just have those games that remind you why you play. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/927230775 Everyone knows their job, everyone understands their job and everyone does their job. Staring down a giant split push arse raping from TB and NP but everyone keeps their cool (outside of a couple of bad pathing decisions) and gives Huskar all the room he needs. I actually need to sit down and watch the replay of the fight in the river next to Rosh. We were all over the place and still managed to counter gank their death ball with some wonderfully placed cc.

Well, double manacost dagon, no permanent ethereal form, dodgeable e-blade, blink + bottle cost more, farms far less effectively. I guess you can go back to the sheepstick + euls tinker, but you still take ages to get there. Maybe ahgs tinker will become a popular thing.

Honestly, do you think those changes are wrong?

They killed a tinker build, tinker itself is still better than a heap of heroes.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That is fucking awesome. Windrun persists through Crono now if you can clutch pop it. 4 man, 0 damage Crono from a FV with MoM and Mjolnir because he tried to hit the squishiest target there.

Barbed, etc too. PA is now way tougher than previously.

You can kick stone remnants in too, and I think it's a bit smaller.

All over, just a harder to use skill.

Razor nerfs are welcome. Especially eye of the storm + aegis. Fuck that.

And nobody is shedding a tear for the Lycan nerfs.

Keep an eye out for Undying and Leshrac, in this patch! The slow on Flesh Golem, in particular, is both scary and useful. Treant with Aghs is now a potentially massive support, with an idea borrowed from HON.

Anyone played new bloodseeker yet?

Treant with Aghs is now a potentially massive support, with an idea borrowed from HON.

Anyone played new bloodseeker yet?

The idea is from dota 2 beta and probably dota 1.

New bloodseeker is a really good position 4.

There seriously needs to be a feedback option after every match where you can say that you enjoyed the match 1 out of 5 stars because your entire team speaks something you don't and do nothing but bitch about their ping when you do understand them.

well well hello guys...

Ive got close to 300 hours on Dota 2 look forward to spending another 300 hours with keen players alike.

Anyone up to taking a noob support/pusher into their realms?

PS: @Scythe that is very unexpected of you.. I look forward to following your teachings, master.