scruffy1

how crap is this government ?

1084.jpg

and while i'm here, where's leonid to comment on his choice, scomo, as the current temporary pm ?

• Like 1

Yes, Scomo or should we say Scumo ? ... just because  ^^^ ... I think it might actually rate right along wit Malcy's half a billion to that very questionable reef foundation ... although, Scumo's is a lot more insidious tbh.

Edited by eveln

23 hours ago, eveln said:

Yes, Scomo or should we say Scumo ? ... just because  ^^^ ... I think it might actually rate right along wit Malcy's half a billion to that very questionable reef foundation ... although, Scumo's is a lot more insidious tbh.

Pastor Scotty?

On 22/09/2018 at 10:26 AM, scruffy1 said:

and while i'm here, where's leonid to comment on his choice, scomo, as the current temporary pm ?

You gotta @Leonid him

8 hours ago, Nich... said:

You gotta @Leonid him

I’d prefer a raging dumpster fire to Turnbull or Shorten as PM.

From my point of view, the country had a collective case of utter stupidity when we elected the grand poobah of assholes, Rudd, and ever since then we’ve been slowly building back up.

37 minutes ago, Leonid said:

I’d prefer a raging dumpster fire to Turnbull or Shorten as PM.

From my point of view, the country had a collective case of utter stupidity when we elected the grand poobah of assholes, Rudd, and ever since then we’ve been slowly building back up.

i can't disagree rudd was an arsehole (to use the local vernacular)

your suggestion that we have been building up since somehow ignores the disaster that is my federal member, and reigning champion of accidental nihilism in the role of head of government

8 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

i can't disagree rudd was an arsehole (to use the local vernacular)

your suggestion that we have been building up since somehow ignores the disaster that is my federal member, and reigning champion of accidental nihilism in the role of head of government

Your federal member is a daggy Christian dad. He's made some wince-level faux pas moves but in terms of fucking up the country - hasn't done that yet.

There's still time though.

As I did say though - raging dumpster fire of Shorten. I'll take the former and ScoMo.

my member is abbott, not scomo

the only reason he didn't fuck up the country legislatively is that he didn't manage to pass any significant bills that affect locals (stopping boats doesn't lose him voterrs, as the relocated refugees would likely not favour him)

having effectively "opposed" the labor party, he then led the liberals for an excruciating period of inaction, before opposing his own prime minister as vigorously as he opposed the opposition's previous prime ministers

if paralysing government isn't "fucking up the country", then you're right

and yes, i realise that government in this country doesn't fuck up the country, it allows private enterprise and foreign interest to do that to greater or lesser degrees, whilst posturing as the (rather irrelevant) arbiter of such interference

coal , anyone ? cubby station ? perhaps some fracking ?  a bit of unregulated cotton and rice at the north end of the entire eastern water catchment ?

the government wastes natural resources for a fraction of their actual value to us, and literally "sells the farm"

• Like 1

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/proposed-cybersecurity-laws-spyware-mobile-phones-2018-9

“Agencies could oblige a device manufacturer to preload (and then conceal) tracking or screen capture software (spyware) on commercial handsets which could be activated remotely,” said a joint submission lodged by the Communications Alliance (the representative body for Telstra, Optus and device manufacturers like Nokia and Huawei), the Australian Information Industry Association and the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association.

Peter Dutton wants spyware on YOUR mobile phone!

We already have enough Russian, American, Chinese, google, microsoft, spyware and malicious apps doing this but yes - an Australian government sponsored spyware mandated by LAW.