scruffy1

how crap is this government ?

I wonder how long Pauline and Mark will last, Mark might engineer a takeover ... she's picked some weirdos in her party, some recent ones have been real interesting.

Edited by Jeruselem

Just when NSW Labor were starting to get some mostly undeserved credibility, this comes up.  Bye, bye Opposition Leader.
Deplorable that it only came to light because it was raised by someone else.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-08/luke-foley-nsw-labor-leader-abc-harassment-allegations/10432098

An ABC journalist has confirmed an incident involving NSW Opposition Leader Luke Foley at a Christmas party in 2016.

In a statement, reporter Ashleigh Raper said Mr Foley placed his hand down the back of her dress and inside her underpants.

Ms Raper said she did not wish to make a complaint, but was forced to make a statement after the incident was raised under parliamentary privilege in both Sydney and Canberra.

Edited by Rybags
Great forum engine just decides to include other text within the quote.

Mark Latham has certainly joined an apt political party to run for, where the respect for being a bitter old cunt runs high.

7 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Mark Latham has certainly joined an apt political party to run for, where the respect for being a bitter old cunt runs high.

I wonder how long him and Pauline will tolerate each other until they start fighting.

2 hours ago, Jeruselem said:

I wonder how long him and Pauline will tolerate each other until they start fighting.

depends how soon they consummate the relationship i guess

I've not really had the stomach to watch Q&A for many months now, but my news feed tells me Malcy was doing a one on one with Tony Jones and named the nine dudes (other than the Kerry/Murdoch team) responsible for his downfall ...

" ... For the first time, Mr Turnbull named nine key figures in the insurgency — Peter Dutton, who led the challenge, and backers Tony Abbott, Greg Hunt, Mathias Cormann, Mitch Fifield, Steve Ciobo, Michaelia Cash, Michael Keenan and Angus Taylor. ..."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-08/malcolm-turnbull-q&a-claims-blow-up-the-government/10477360

/I do wnder when Malcy's going to step back from politics and let it all go 😉

As For Latham ... " joined an apt political party to run for, where the respect for being a bitter old cunt runs high. " ... as much as the derision is loud for him and one nation and anyone not considered "left " these days - cos I mean even the Libs are seen as "left"- at least the emotions seem more
real than the pleasant back stabbing that continues to thrive within the confines of the major parties. I'm not saying shit not be flung in amongst the others, but I reckon they might see the brown cloud of shite coming at them a bit earlier ...

Edited by eveln

Malcy is sniping, Tony is sniping, Dutton is plotting, Barnaby is plotting to retake the leadership. What a united bunch of ****

The derision for ON and Latham isn't to do with their not being 'left'.  It's because they're both a pair of whining hypocrites.  Latham specifically said he was joining ON because they were anti-PC and anti-identity politics, and for judging people on their individual merits, rather than race or gender.  One Nation.  The party built on decrying the Asian and Muslim invasion.  The party built on using it's anti-PC credentials and stuns specifically as a form of identity politics.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

depends how soon they consummate the relationship i guess

The second Latham gets into the cooking sherry and someone gives him stick for following orders from a woman, it's over.

And today Pyne is on record asking for the nine 'assassins' to esplain their selves ...I'd really like to see Mathius and Michaelia gone, kaput . For some instinctive reason I find those two particularly, cowardly, and greedy .

8 minutes ago, Nich... said:

LOL.

Scummo thinks him playin' at bein' the head of his party and issuing a statement is gunna finish the convo ... lol

Malcy wants nine heads for chrissy me thinks

Scummo does backflip, cartwheel and double somersault over Foodbank funding cut. I mean why did he even bother cutting the funding. The cut of about 300K which is less than a former PM spends per freaking year for being a knob

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-13/scott-morrison-reverses-foodbank-funding-cuts/10491092

Edited by Jeruselem
  • Like 1

" A strong con to secure my future " << I like that one ...seems to encompass all the memes really

9 hours ago, aliali said:

Particularly like the "now with 19 less Nazis" one.

ftfy 😉

b881668522z1_20181109184719_000gc91ai2ju

It's looking like this at the moment

Edited by Jeruselem
  • Like 1

Greg Hunt is tinkering with changes to MHR at the end make it look ... less dodgy.

yes, let's increase the penalty for data breaches to a million years in jail

that definitely makes it safe

Jan 31 now! We have more time to get out of honeypot health data system

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-15/tax-office-staff-portable-panic-buttons-amid-security-fears/10499948

ATO staff to get "panic buttons" in case they are in duress. I guess working for a department which steals money from everyone by law, they'd be popular as the bubonic plague and you chase people for taxes, expect not to be treated nicely.

Edited by Jeruselem

4 hours ago, Jeruselem said:

a department which steals money from everyone by law

Oh ffs... Just when I was starting to think it was all clear after the last DMB attack.

You want to have a fire department, a police department, health care, any of the other ten fucking billion services, then you pay your goddamned taxes!  It's the fee for being part of society.  If you stop being part of the society, you stop paying its taxes.

Libertarianism: the only governmental system worse than communism.

• Like 1

I didn't think the normal ATO staff would have too much trouble.

I knew a bloke who worked for the Child Support Agency, which was part Centrelink but mostly ATO - they'd get death threats as part of the normal course of events so totally understandable that they'd need some protection.

Looky here ! how surprising that the Coalition and Labor come together in order to protect the knowledge of donations and where they came from . this sort of explain why the Greens are bloody distracted right now with attacking their own party. timing is brilliant for the Gov. & Labor.

ooops . relevant linky for you