scruffy1

how crap is this government ?

1 hour ago, twinair said:

Why there is so much uproar over this is astonishing....sign of the times I guess.

Nobody created as much drama about Noël Godin...

And he's fkn notorious for such stunts.

in some sectors of the media theres been a starkly disproportionate amount of focus on faux outrage over eggboy vs genuine outrage over Anning. 

if its not a clear indication of where many sympathies lie, then its just that its a significantly more comfortable topic for most of us to deal with.

• Like 2

As Nich noted, some of these Anning fanboys have form. 

A couple of these dickheads were the ones who shot footage of themselves abusing Sam Dastyari a while ago... One of em is so proud of his tough guy antics the other day, too:

Shortly after the incident Erikson tweeted an AAP photograph of the five men holding the boy down, with the comment “catching crocs is what we do”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/21/fraser-anning-admits-he-knew-he-was-striking-a-child-over-egging

Onya mate, sooo fucken badarse

• Like 1

4 hours ago, @~thehung said:

in some sectors of the media theres been a starkly disproportionate amount of focus on faux outrage over eggboy vs genuine outrage over Anning. 

if its not a clear indication of where many sympathies lie, then its just that its a significantly more comfortable topic for most of us to deal with.

In layman terms; shit ain't what it used to be.

Your sixth word is of the utmost significance here. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, twinair said:

Nobody created as much drama about Noël Godin...

And he's fkn notorious for such stunts.

I can think of a few reasons.

It didn't happen here in  Aus.

His prime is about 3-ish decades old now.

News was fast but not this fast.

Also he attacked his prey from the front ... also it's worth noting here, his choice of food was a bigger more obvious ensemble, and still he got the job done.

Our boy goes his prey from behind and needs to selfie himself doing it... and his food choice is smaller and as such more secretive ...and still it seems the general consensus is to laugh off the narcissistic, cowardly  behaviour of a boy, not quite considered an adult, but nearly there , as we would a three year old.. seriously deficient way to inspire our youth to grow up. ... But never mind. << sarcasm

Have to wonder how  the media would try to create the 'laugh'  if his target had been Sam Dastyari or some other person considered more PC

Edited by eveln

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, eveln said:

Have to wonder how  the media would try to create the 'laugh'  if his target had been Sam Dastyari or some other person considered more PC

Um, the whole point is he deserved the egg for coming out with more hate speech straight after a massacre, which itself was no doubt inspired partly by hate speech. 

Dastyari is guilty of what, maybe a bit of fairly run of the mill corruption? If he deserves an egg for that, so does 80% of the LNP.

Edited by Kimmo

NSW decides... PMSL - it's looking like a right towelling for the Labrat party.

what a sad state is nsw

another run for the liberals, although telling that both the majors have lost ground... and the shooters and etc crew gained traction

it's truly fucked up

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Looks like not much change in the seats in NSW, a shuffle in some seats but no real change. So the LNP has a mandate to sell everything not nailed down and building unwanted stadiums

Edited by Jeruselem
  • Sad 1

I don't understand why NSW voters returned a COALition state government that is selling off the farm. Witness the audacity of Healthscope - the sale of 43 publicly funded hospitals to the Canadian-based Brookfield Group, who'll run them for profit, outsourcing as they go, and then, adding insult to injury, send those profits off to the Cayman Islands - paying no tax in Australia (https://abcmedia.akamaized.net/rn/podcast/2019/03/lnl_20190320_2205.mp3).
(https://www.scribd.com/document/400443913/Michael-West-Tax-Dodger-2019-Methodology)

harjiboy

Hey, mister Liberal slimeball, Rupert told me to beg you to kick me in the teeth again. 

Note the protest vote going the SFF party because the Nationals and Libs have abandoned the regional areas

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-24/nsw-election-result-will-expose-coalition-cracks/10933206

The take from the NSW election, regional seats are now threatened for LNP. The city seats held strong and but the massive safety margins for the Nats in regional Australia is gone. In some cases, the Nats lost seats. The ALP are too city-centric still. The Greens will still be PITA for the major parties as they aren't going away.

Edited by Jeruselem

I hope you send all your criticism to Anning and Eggboy and Pell and co to them directly, Eveln. Would hate to be encouraging you here to be going behind their backs like a coward.

• Haha 1

barnacle will see the nationals woes as a direct consequence to his no longer being their leader, no doubt

watch him have another crack at an overthrow is my prediction

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scruffy1 said:

barnacle will see the nationals woes as a direct consequence to his no longer being their leader, no doubt

watch him have another crack at an overthrow is my prediction

I want him to take the leadership and send the Nats into oblivion.

• Like 1

Sadly, I'm tipping even Barnyard isn't too fucked in the head to know he should keep a low profile until after the election. 

Still, it's hard to judge - he was too fucked in the head to know it before last week. 

3 hours ago, Nich... said:

I hope you send all your criticism to Anning and Eggboy and Pell and co to them directly, Eveln. Would hate to be encouraging you here to be going behind their backs like a coward.

Your concern for my ethics is not touching 😉

This is an open forum . Open for anyone to read and enjoy , or not.

If atomicmpc is as wonderful as we all think it is then I'm sure your concern is unfounded Nich. 

I do question whether the boy would see it though... On second thought, he just might... There are some pictures here too

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Sadly, I'm tipping even Barnyard isn't too fucked in the head to know he should keep a low profile until after the election. 

Still, it's hard to judge - he was too fucked in the head to know it before last week. 

The human goonbag seems convinced Australia wants him. It's hilarious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aquilus said:

hilarious

Certainly a Dunning-Kruger poster child. 

It'd be a hell of a lot funnier if he wasn't in a position to seriously mess up a whole bunch of shit, though...

• Like 1

someone had to say it

and who better, really ?

1273.jpg

• Like 1

" If Hitler* had a vagina and got elected in NSW, would that be a win for feminism ? Of course not !

Equality just means mediocre women have the right and opportunity to be elected as often as mediocre men "

" *Not saying anyone in the NSW parliament is remotely like Hitler of course ( not in the lower house anyway) "

Just loved that ^^^

the timing of this delicious story is delicious

One Nation wanted millions from the NRA while planning to soften Australia's gun laws

Secret recordings of senior One Nation figures reveal the party wanted millions of dollars in political donations from America's National Rifle Association and discussed softening its policies on gun ownership as it tried to secure the funding.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

you have a funny idea about  the term "delicious" @~thehung

... just sayin' ;).

Have to wonder how Latham will manage that ^^ ... if he can dares

Edited by eveln