scruffy1

how crap is this government ?

45 minutes ago, Jeruselem said:

Wasting the time of court as usual

Wasting his own as well - and his money.  IF he actually pays, that is - that prick is as big a rip-off merchant as Trump.

2 hours ago, Cybes said:

Wasting his own as well - and his money.  IF he actually pays, that is - that prick is as big a rip-off merchant as Trump.

More the money taken from businesses he's let collapse (aka stolen).

Hah ! A female ( mid twenties age ) throws what could only have been a hard boiled egg at Scummo whilst he's in convo with ladies from a CWA meeting . The egg did not break even after bouncing to the floor. Seems it also hit someone other than Scummo ... Stupid fucking behaviour. The thrower should be charged and fined at the least..

Is it even assault, if the victim doesn't turn and punch the egg-er in the face, before a bunch of old ladies pin them on the ground awaiting the police?

• Like 1

Probably should have waited until after the election IMO.

Most of Australia sees Morrison as a simple oaf rather than the venomous cunt he is, and 'assaulting' oafs never looks good.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, aquilus said:

Most of Australia sees Morrison as a simple oaf rather than the venomous cunt he is, and 'assaulting' oafs never looks good.

Some people realise they vote for a Party, not a person - which is why they can change leaders without an election. And ^that Party is a bunch of criminals and incompetents.

22 minutes ago, Cybes said:

Some people realise they vote for a Party, not a person 

Well actually...

You know parties are just informal gangs as far as the constitution's concerned, right? 

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

You know parties are just informal gangs as far as the constitution's concerned, right? 

Yep. Ones that should not exist - especially not with bloc voting. Doesn't alter the way they do things, though.

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Well actually...

It's almost enough that you don't feel safe going out these days, for fear of being accosted by these gangs, right?

19 hours ago, aquilus said:

Probably should have waited until after the election IMO.

I was thinking probably should not have done it at all ... ffs I don't care how historically significant throwing food is in our history, I woulda thought we could've matured past it by now ... just hope all those not too concerned about it now are feeling as benevolent towards the aggressor that chooses to go for a pollie with more ( for want of a better word ) appeal

Hmm,

I can't say I'd ever throw food at a pollie - waste of food, but it is a shorthand way to express contempt.

Just how would you express that Ev ?

Cheers

Posted (edited)

express contempt ? um ... not be there ... or if I was there, just leave.  With Scummo's case he was there talking to CWA people, now that's still allowed. Even if you don't agree with him he's allowed to have a say, and I guess the CWA must have thought so too. I know for quite some time the CWA organisation has been trying to stay alive, and of course you do that by involving newer younger members. I've no clue as to whether the 24 year old female was there to join the CWA  association or not. ... it was probably a meeting open to any person interested in the work of the CWA and whatever Scummo had to say ...

but why go to a meeting with the intent of throwing food at someone ?  Yeah, I know how that sounds, and in my past I've been in some great food fights but what is going on here is not that. It's physically abusing someone for having a view different to your own.

I woulda thought all the globalists round here woulda been a bit more empathetic with that train of thought * shrugs *

Edited by eveln
bloody spelling of course

1 hour ago, eveln said:

With Scummo's case he was there talking to CWA people, now that's still aloud.

<blink>  Yes, I would suppose it was - they would not have heard him otherwise. 😜

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Cybes said:
1 hour ago, eveln said:

With Scummo's case he was there talking to CWA people, now that's still aloud.

<blink>  Yes, I would suppose it was - they would not have heard him otherwise. 😜

oh ffs already 🙂  ... I had thought I fixed it  ... but I was wrong ...and I did it twice 😞

...goes back to edit

Edited by eveln
  • Haha 2

On 5/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, Nich... said:

It's almost enough that you don't feel safe going out these days, for fear of being accosted by these gangs, right?

They even try to INVADE MY HOME

Shits me to tears how little relationship there is between the obvious and near complete lack of merit of the LNP, and their electoral chances. No doubt it's mostly down to fucking Murdoch...

For 30 years I worked for News Corp papers. Now all I see is shameful bias

No editor I worked for would publish the rubbish they now produce

How infantile is it of the management of these organisations to fool themselves into believing that what they are producing is being accepted by readers as quality product. I have many conservative friends who are as disgusted as I am at these newspapers because they know that what they are reading is either distorted or just plain wrong.

The Australian has become little more than a laughing stock.

The journalists are not to blame. Many have been friends of mine for decades and they share my disgust. Probably the most blatant example of bias and low-grade coverage is the employment of most of the columnists who appear weekly. Their observations are, in the main, predictable, weak, unresearched and juvenile.

I understand how circulation numbers have plummeted when readers are expected to digest the undergraduate efforts of most of these opinion writers. Really, they are appalling.

Tony Koch is an Australian journalist who has won five Walkley awards and an honorary doctorate from the Australian School of Journalism. He has also won 48 state journalism awards, the Sir Keith Murdoch News Limited Award and the Graham Perkin Award. He has been inducted into the Australian media hall of fame.

On 08/05/2019 at 5:11 PM, eveln said:

Even if you don't agree with him he's allowed to have a say, and I guess the CWA must have thought so too.

You're allowed to do anything or say anything you want. 

55 minutes ago, Nich... said:

You're allowed to do anything or say anything you want. 

...And ?

33 minutes ago, eveln said:

...And ?

Exactly.  And?  Anyone is allowed to do anything they want.  Reality isn't stopping them by putting up walls.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Exactly.  And?  Anyone is allowed to do anything they want.  Reality isn't stopping them by putting up walls.

Walls ? ... When did the behaviour of egg throwing at people you disagree with become abouts walls ? 

Edited by eveln