Sign in to follow this  
Juggs

Video proof that Noddy bangs like a belt fed mortar.

I actually liked that.

Well done.

Was that cheeky in the Video? (remember I have no idea what she looks like other than the odd picture)

I also like that - quite a lot. And the vid was well done, too. I've seen far worse than that on Rage.

Got a contract yet?

I actually liked that.

Well done.

Was that cheeky in the Video? (remember I have no idea what she looks like other than the odd picture)

I don't think so, pretty sure the guy in the chair was Juggs though?

Nah, thats the bassist's older brother in the chair. I'm the one slinging the sledgehammer in the beginning of the clip (and with the sleeveless shirt in the band shots).

Unfortunately that model aspect of the clip was planned while we had limited internet while in Europe, so I wasn't aware that there was a potential for Cheeky to be in the clip. The lead singer's missus is a photog, and she had just finished working with two chicks on a shoot that she roped in to return them a favour for the clip. On the day, both of them no showed, and by that time Cheeky had accepted a payback shift at work so was unavailable to be called in at short notice. So, in the end, the two chicks in the clip are the HMU and the photog - not exactly ideal, because it meant we didn't get as many behind the scenes shots as we'd have liked.

Next time ;)

Edited by Juggs

So in other words...Long story short, they forgot about me :'(

If they did ask me I would have gladly said yes and done an excellent job of it too.

So in other words...Long story short, they forgot about me :'(

If they did ask me I would have gladly said yes and done an excellent job of it too.

So would I!

well done. very polished. its a real pity that mastering seems to have squashed a bit of life out of the drum dynamics.

btw, when i first glanced at the YT video still, i thought it was this guy:

Muammar+khadafi.jpg

HAHA