Sign in to follow this  
AccessDenied

Transfering A Windows Media Playlist To An Ipod

OK. I don't use Apple software much. I absolutely detest iTunes. My son got given an iPod nano that he loves. I'm in that rock and hard place.

He's got a pile of music in a Windows Media Playlist. I want to transfer it easily.

Right now, I've got nothing.

I just want to get a list. Import it in. DONE.

If people can recommend an alt to iTunes that works and allows me to use it as a drag and drop. That would be a fine alternative.

AD

Edited by AccessDenied

IF that doesnt work, because I has issues with ml_pod.dll; MediaMonkey is the perfect companion for huge libraries and ipods. All freeware still :)

Winamp is still my goto player, but mediamonkey handles my LAME -v4 'lower quality' collection for the car (yes i even re-encoded the higher MP3's) with road noise, even in my sound deadened car, you cant hear any negatives.

Hi there, since iPod runs iOS developed by Apple, it seems kind of difficult to transfer Windows media playlist to an iPod. But with the help of an iPhone file manager app, you can easily transfer music from iPhone or iPod to PC, or vice versa. This app is more powerful than iTunes because it enables you to transfer music that are not purchased from Apple store.

58a1cb8715f90.jpg