Triggerhappy

Licences, What Do You Have ?

I am wondering if I can combine both my car licence and my forklift licence in to one, living in QLD. ?

Got me thinking, how many Atomicans have more than just a car licence ?

Just car/motorcycle in vehicles. Also class A firearms.

Used to have an explosives licence too but that is long, long expired.

Standard Car Licence on my Drivers Licence

Light forklift, Non Slewing Crane and Doggers licence on my High Risk Licence

Work Safely at Heights on my Tasmanian Industry and Mining Induction.

Security Sensitive Dangerous Substance Licence on my Responsible Worker Identity Card

And a copy of my most recently held competencies for underground plant; three types of truck, five types of loader, three Integrated tool carriers, four explosives carriers and a pedestal mounted rock breaker.

• Like 1

Just standard car licence.

You can't combine a forklift licence - part of that is the workplace safety side and they do ongoing update/renewal of that sort of thing.

Plus of course the fact of why would the government ever want to combine 2 income streams and allow you to save time/money?

Yes, I'd wondered about that with forklift, not that I have one of those.

My licence covers me for all road vehicles although it has been a long time since I drove an articulated, a bus much more recent. It's actually taken me years to sort that out, had them all in SA but when I transferred to WA they messed my licence here up so much that I'd almost given up. They spelled my name wrong, got my birthdate wrong, and dropped half the classes. All sorted now, courtesy of a sympathetic examiner that I finally met.

I do also have car licences for a number of other countries, sort of collected them for amusement way back when.

My pilot's licence is still current, but not with the suite of ratings it used to have, I don't fly much at all any more but I could easily get them back if required.

Beyond that I've some slew of licences to operate various things, just picked up as needed, and a gun licence but I don't actually even know where that is, I don't own guns any more.

Cheers

Just an unrestricted bike license. And a license to kill :p

Full Car

Full Motorcycle

C+E Semi (old Class One HGV)

DCPC Drivers Certificate of Professional Competence

Digital Tachograph

(Not mine)

driver_cards.jpg

Edited by Outcast_Aussie

Car.

And although it's not called a license anymore, cabling registration.

Lapsed:

Security (Access Control) <- possible link to my username do you think? :P

AD

Car/bike. Let my security licence lapse a few years back when vicpol were super slack in terms of getting back to me about what they wanted updated (again) for a fresh renewal.

Standard car licence,

Advanced Amateur radio licence

L2S CAMS licence (the nufty one)

I did have a basic licence after doing a course on working at heights/tower climbing licence but its expired some years ago.

Security licence.. in 2 states!

Always good fun to break out the out of state sec licence when asked for photo id.. just to see the reaction on other guards faces. :D

Edited by fredzfrog

In QLD you can have a mark on your drivers' licence showing that you have a recreational marine licence.

But I guess that's only because they don't actually give you a physical licence for the marine licence.

Poetic. ;P

I've always had that ^^ one :P

Car and motorcycle learners. Tho I can't see me getting a bike licence any time soon ;)