scruffy1

What Did You Watch Lately ?

Fast forward this to 3:16.  I would include the time code if I could, but it won't embed with that attached.

• Like 1

On 23/03/2019 at 3:03 PM, Kimmo said:

[vid]

You might like to check out the followup to this clip as well:

I intend to check out all that bloke's vids after seeing the quality of that one. I started with this, from four years ago:

Clever dude, with interesting stuff to say. 

Now, this clip is from a self-acclaimed leftist, but please give it some attention even if you're on the right - he cites his sources, and if you have any issues with what he's saying please do cite your own sources to contradict it.  If you think this is on the level, though, I'd encourage you to spread it far and wide.

Yes, I know: their system is not our system, and the techniques for election rigging shown do not apply to ours.  Don't go thinking we're immune just because we'd need different methods.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, the US electoral system is utterly fucked; a total dumpster fire. Those electronic voting machines should have been a red flag to anyone with half a clue from day one. 

But I can't see this applying to us in the slightest; AFAIK our system is one of the most secure in the world. But our media ownership laws are some of the worst in the world, and consequently our concentration of media ownership is among the worst. Thus we have a thoroughly indoctrinated populace, and that's how the hegemony perpetuates. Also, our system is less likely to allow insurgency in the major parties. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I know certain people here are not interested in discussing the issues, but I encourage everyone to listen to this and address the things said in their own heads even if they don't want to talk about them with anyone else.

Edited by Cybes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cybes said:

I encourage everyone to listen to this and address the things said in their own heads

I'm thinking what a piece of piss it is to have the masses eating out of the fat cats' hands, just by invoking sipped lattes or boys of soy or what have you. Just conjure up a stereotype that your dumbarse fucken 'battler' demo reviles, and link it to a stance on an issue that hurts your bottom line; bingo. 

Then you have most of the downtrodden hanging shit on the only folks looking out for their interests, and fuckeads in trucker hats 'rolling coal' just to piss off libtard SJWs. Way to suck off your overlords, trucker hat. 

Well Have to say I'm a bit annoyed .

Just started to watch this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4192812/episodes

And now I'm not. Series one was not bad viewing tbh, but this is just chocka full of shite. Not only does it feel the need to needlessly explain it also feels the need to go full-bore-pc ... shame really.

not the "Kumar " was ever a reknowned actor, but she has always been a stunningly good actor especially in " River" ... seems like a wage means more than the art ... I know that's just reality but it's still a pity

Yeah, seen that. How cool is Jack White. 

Elementary. Stan is finally showing new episodes and I'm binging cos tonight is the last night . We be going with Netflix for the foreseeable .

I like the show very much indeed, but then I'm a bit of a Sherlock fan. that is all.

This might been common in Brunei after the new laws were put in place

Serious interviews but some funny stuff.

For reference - David Faustino = Bud Bundy, Ron Leavitt = one of the co-creators.

Just watched "The Highway Men" with Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson. Definitely worth the watch. And probably the best point of view of Bonnie and Clyde that I've seen.

That geese clip of yours Cybes led to a beauty on animals reacting to music ... some birds react with heat to strings :D

2 hours ago, eveln said:

some birds react with heat to strings 😄

Maybe that's why ^they use drums and glockenspiel - last thing you need is 20 frenzied geese on your heels.

33 minutes ago, Cybes said:
2 hours ago, eveln said:

some birds react with heat to strings 😄

Maybe that's why ^they use drums and glockenspiel - last thing you need is 20 frenzied geese on your heels.

In the added clip a cockie couldn't contain itself and dive bombed on the violin

that video is a lie

it doesn't show how you can cut a tile easily... anyone can draw the lines

It's This Old Tony - he likes a pisstake.  Also cool how he takes the time to add effects to his videos, like cutting a 1 inch thick piece of round steel with a pair of scissors.