Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
scruffy1

What Did You Watch Lately ?

@Walt: Soooo much plastic.

Why do pretty girls feel the need to 'decorate' themselves forever with such ugly artwork? Personally, I'd get bored with anything at all after a day, but if you're going to do it at least get something worth looking at!

• Like 1

Its not my call her bod her choice, same as guys get the big doodads in the ears and such, if they are happier (and she seems well pleased) with them selvs being adorned what business is it of mine, now relax and laugh at the feat of muscular dexterity that brings you dancing titties :)

• Like 2

Its not my call her bod her choice, same as guys get the big doodads in the ears and such, if they are happier (and she seems well pleased) with them selvs being adorned what business is it of mine, now relax and laugh at the feat of muscular dexterity that brings you dancing titties :)

Oh, I wouldn't try to stop her - or anyone if that's their thing. I just don't understand it. To me, putting that tat on that skin is kinda like 'improving' the Mona Lisa with a crayon mustache. But it's her Mona Lisa to scribble on.

• Like 1

This has been around a while, stumbled over it again, brilliant stop frame animation.

• Like 1

Started going through American Hot Rod again a few days ago. One of the best car shows ever made, the disfunction of the workplace usually overshadows the build process going on.

Well I just watched Battlefield Earth. Can't be as bad as everyone says, right?

I was so, so wrong. I could have been doing something more fun, like sticking needles in my eyeballs or something.

Saw John Carter last night. Gotta say, whilst certainly not my new favourite movie, I was expecting much worse. It was not really any worse than most of the "summer blockbuster" rubbish that gets released each year.

I haven't read the Edgar Rice Burroughs Barsoom stories, so I can't speak to its accuracy or otherwise.

• Like 1

Saw John Carter last night. Gotta say, whilst certainly not my new favourite movie, I was expecting much worse. It was not really any worse than most of the "summer blockbuster" rubbish that gets released each year.

I haven't read the Edgar Rice Burroughs Barsoom stories, so I can't speak to its accuracy or otherwise.

We bought the BlueRay of Maleficent worth every penny of the 36 bucks I stumped up for it. We will watch it again soon.

This is old I posted it years ago I will post it again for them that missed it.

This one is interesting.

Huh. Top comment on that one is still mine - 5 months ago. It deserves more traffic than that.