scruffy1

What Did You Watch Lately ?

Not the most entertaining presenter TED has ever had, perhaps, but concise and polished - and an excellent topic.

You know I've linked this guy before, but this may be his best yet. Most complex, certainly.

Autotune has got a lot better recently, apparently.

Saw Logan today. It was pretty good, way better than the atrocities that have been the Wolverine films up until now. Definitely my favorite of the X Men films.

I'm wow'd just at how hyped Adam is. ;)

I saw the trailer for this at Logan today.

• Like 1

fantastico !

Certainly is. We watched t quite some time ago. Got a feeling Walt posted it too :)

Don't waste hundreds of $$$ on one of those yuppie Dyson pieces of crap when you can DIY for under 20 bucks...

Don't waste hundreds of $$$ on one of those yuppie Dyson pieces of crap when you can DIY for under 20 bucks...

TBH, the Dyson is a massively overpriced piece of plastic, with a stunningly annoying habit of getting its electronic tits in a twist and needing to be unplugged for a while. That said, it is effective - and has the wonderfully useful ability to produce breezes between 'still' and 'cyclone' - which every normal fan I've seen in the last 30 years seems to forgotten how to do. It's also whisper quiet until full blast, wherein it sounds like a hair dryer.

^That thing, otoh, looks bad, sounds worse, will 'walk' off the end of the bench, and produces next to no breeze at all judging by the end of clip streamers. I've seen some that guys stuff before and it's all bodge - something to say "Oh, I have one of those! I made it!" but it doesn't actually work. It's like the cheap Chinese copy crap, only you have to make it yourself for 10x the price.

Some local "Cultural Enrichment"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpAaFfot_A

He's been arrested ...

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/crime/man-arrested-in-connection-with-internet-video-showing-alleged-racist-incident-1-7850928

His vehicle registration is seen. Expecting he will be Enrolled in an "Attitude Adjustment Programme" forthwith

[Edit] Caption says British man and woman but they are Polish !

The Polish dude played it very cool

Edited by Outcast_Aussie

No doubt he'll ultimately end up getting labelled as the victim.

Worst case, he'll get a 3 month good behaviour bond or something and the whole legal process will just be a giant waste of taxpayer money and he'll be back to his normal behaviour in no time.

• Like 1

Paraphrase: "I don't swear on my videos because if I did Google would take down my videos"

Oh, really? Not seen anything by The Amazing Atheist, have you? That guy swears non-stop.

Whooo-hoo! Part 2 of Adam Savage wandering around WETA.

This dude's laugh... He should feature in a zombie movie, laughing like that as he mows 'em down.

Looks like the video there is geo-locked. Could be an interesting show. Found another trailer, not sure if it's the same thing...

Scotty Kilmer... he's a funny bloke.

Edited by Rybags

Can't say I've seen this before - watching now. Seems the footage was locked away for almost 30 years before someone bothered to get one of the original workers to sit down and put some narration to it.

Adam continues to tour WETA's Ghost In The Shell labs. I have to agree with him on this one: NERDGASM!

• Like 1

Adam continues to tour WETA's Ghost In The Shell labs. I have to agree with him on this one: NERDGASM!

now lets just hope the presence of ScarJo doesnt royally fuck up the movie any more than necessary.