OneFieryPoop

Looking for a Game

I've been looking for and hungering after a game with deep character customization that you would find in an old school RPG or games like Skyrim and even MMO's but something that is more current. Even the customization in Rogue Legacy is a good example as I loved that game but have played it to death. I'n short I'm looking for a good RPG that emphasizes character customization (Skills/Spells, Stats, Attributes and Gear) and good game play. Games that I enjoyed in the same vain were Diablo 3, Skyrim, Rogue Legacy, Bastion,Transistor, WoW, GW2 and Torchlight. Any suggestions?

Edited by OneFieryPoop

there's that free to play mmo thing, that's like Diablo but with a huge crazy skill tree, I can't think what it's called off the top of my head though.

there's that free to play mmo thing, that's like Diablo but with a huge crazy skill tree, I can't think what it's called off the top of my head though.

Path of Exile.

Path of Exile.

Yeah that

Divinity: Original Sin

I didn't get it the first time I tried it but second time was the charm. Although it has a bit of a learning curve, it has a good mix of customisation, story and strategy.

Well, since you enjoyed Diablo 3 and Torchlight, have you considered Torchlight 2?

With that out of the way, I'd recommend Shadowrun Returns. The Dragon Age series may also be worth a look.

Your other option would be to explore old school RPGs. GOG.com is your friend here. Particular highlights that have aged well are Planetscape:Torment (not really focused on character build, but definately one of the best RPGs ever made), Neverwinter Nights / 2, Knights of the Old Republic / 2, Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate / 2 (recently rereleased).

[edit]: D'oh, just saw the "but is more current" part. Shadowruns Returns (and the Berlin expansion Dragonfall) is probably my main recommendation, then.

Edited by DaCraw

If you looking for a game for your smart phone. Then you can go to Play Store as well as 9 games or 9 apps software in your smart phone. These are that amazing softwares, which provides you very interesting and fabulous games. So please kindly follow my suggestion and try these apps.