Sign in to follow this  
eveln

New improved circumcision :|

It's not my fault. I'm not harping on purpose. Some stupid greedy people have come up with a new way

to make money off of the abuse of others.

I'm just so fucking glad the children won't be hindered in their prayer ritual. That would be just the end.

This new and improved version means they suffer only ten minutes to get their dicks cut. A perfectly

healthy dick must be cut I tell you !! Less the holder of that perfectly healthy dick is less of a person !

It's just enough to make you want to cry.

"MALAYSIAN Prime Minister Najib Razak has urged local companies to export their modern circumcision technologies, which are safer and less painful.

HE said new circumcision technologies developed by local companies such as Flushcutter, Tara Clamp and Sunathrone reduce pain and make the process simpler, the Bernama news agency reported.

"In fact, it only takes 10 minutes for one session and is a simple process without stitching, without bandaging and without pain," he said before the start of a mass circumcision ceremony at his home town in Pekan in the state of Pahang. "Children using this method of circumcision are said to be able to carry out their routine daily activities such as bathing and praying," he added. "[The process] is most suitable for export abroad." He said that previously the person who performed circumcisions was often feared by children."

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/circumcision-technology-is-safer/story-e6frfkui-1227163638629

I believe this is mostly in response to the recent survey that suggests most travelers prefer to get their dicks chopped off than fly with Malaysian Airlines again.

Edited by Oracle X
  • Like 3

I knew a bloke who did circumcisions... but he slipped and got the sack.

Then he got a job circumcising the elephants... used to get some good tips.

• Like 3

Then he got a job circumcising the elephants... used to get some good tips.

If it had been tigers, he could have sold them for Chinese herbal medicine. ;p

• Like 1

I feel like slapping women who say "if i have a boy i will get him circumcised"

As if they know what its like!?

Its only ever circumcised dudes who say they would do it to their boy too, its ridiculous, just like the whole "its more hygienic" line. My favorite answer is "I get around the hygiene issue by having at least one shower a week to keep it clean"

Also..

you have you spit all over your hand like a savage every time you wanna jack off and dont have lube around

Edited by xnatex
  • Like 1

Show on SBS tonight called Commando School about training British Marines ,they even taught them how to keep their genitals clean in the first episode.

Hygiene is a personal factor but it seems many do not think so and prefer this method over laziness.

• Like 1

... he said before the start of a mass circumcision ceremony ...

I tried writing something but I didn't know what else to add.

Yeah it's some freaky behaviour :|

Seriously don't know how anyone can think it's for hygienic reasons ... granted there are some countries that have a

very challenging time with no sewerage, or running water ... and I would think these are the places Prime Minister Najib Razak thinks

would benefit from the improved methods. Still, someone has to pay for this. I would've thought paying for better utilities would

be more the go, for today's and tomorrow's children and so on ...

I reckon cutting boys dicks is purely about so called culture / religion / control ( you will harm your kids for us ! ).

Bloody ridiculous, and barbaric.

Edited by eveln

Show on SBS tonight called Commando School about training British Marines ,they even taught them how to keep their genitals clean in the first episode.

Hygiene is a personal factor but it seems many do not think so and prefer this method over laziness.

The funny thing is when you're out in the bush and no one is showering, everyone washes their balls around the same time of the week anyway, cut or not

Edited by xnatex

I reckon cutting boys dicks is purely about so called culture / religion / control ( you will harm your kids for us ! ).

Remember they do it to Girls too. So its not one sex but both sexes.

For very different reasons code.

I don't in any way agree with any need to circumcise males other than the very rare medical necessity but circumcision of women is purely about reducing sexual sensation - utterly and completely barbaric.

Cheers

Remember they do it to Girls too. So its not one sex but both sexes.

Yes.

I was not being remiss in neglecting the abuse of girls as well, it was just that the article in my OP focused

on the circumcision of boys. ...[ big assumption follows ] ... perhaps girls are not included in the new improved methods for boys,

because well, girls are not as important, culturally speaking ;) ...[ end of big assumption ]

For very different reasons code.

I don't in any way agree with any need to circumcise males other than the very rare medical necessity but circumcision of women is purely about reducing sexual sensation - utterly and completely barbaric.

Cheers

Oh, I think the lack of sexual gratification is just an added bonus.

Seriously don't know how anyone can think it's for hygienic reasons ... granted there are some countries that have a

very challenging time with no sewerage, or running water ... and I would think these are the places Prime Minister Najib Razak thinks

would benefit from the improved methods. Still, someone has to pay for this. I would've thought paying for better utilities would

I don’t think it’s that much different from the practice of mulesing. I accept such practices are sometimes required for welfare purposes; however, if other less traumatic measures can be used then they should be considered before them.

I don’t think it’s that much different from the practice of mulesing. I accept such practices are sometimes required for welfare purposes; however, if other less traumatic measures can be used then they should be considered before them.

Yeah ... No .

If you can't be bothered to teach your young, well then you really should not produce any young. Ever.