NukeJockey

PS4 Owners - I need more friends!

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've popped my head in here, don't get onto my PC too much these days.

Basically been playing PS4 since I got one in November, unfortunately I don't know many people who also own PS4s and as such, don't have many people to play games with.

Is anyone currently play Dying Light, FarCry 4, Diablo 3, Little Big Planet 3 or GTAV on PS4? If so, care to add me to friends for some gaming fun?

Cheers

PSN account is the same as my username on here.

Edited by NukeJockey
  • Like 1

Holy Hell it's NUKEJOCKEY!

Hi!

No, how dare you come in to pick up some cheap 'friends' then leave us again! humph! :P

Sorry no modern consoles here, I just wanted to say hi.

I'm fairly certain I've already added you, though mines sort of gathering dust for the moment till the glut of March releases arrives, though Bloodborne and Type-0 are probably what will chew up my time there. But I'd be more then happy to do some 'jolly cooperation' at that point.

Just praying for a western release of Dragons Dogma Online at this point...

Thats right PZO, I don't :P You're a horrible person :P

Ihsan, I have you on friends, but yeah, can't say I've seen you on much lately.

Sup M_S?

I just recently got a PS4, my first Playstation since the PS2, so obviously I need more friends too,

neoprintNZ if anyone wants to add me, I'd be keen for some Far Cry 4 Nukejockey?

Accepted. Unfortunately I'm uh, having some trouble regarding DLC's on my PSN account.

I made the account a few years back when I lived with someone that had a PS3. I lived in NZ at this point.

Apparently Sony is the only company that wouldn't let me change my country of residence when I moved to Australia in May, so it's stuck as an NZ account. Which packs a tantrum when I try and put my Australian credit card details in. So looks like I'm going to have to go into town and sort out some prepaid PSN cards >_<

Don't you also need the prepaid cards to be in NZD? IIRC, I had to buy HKD cards overseas in order to put it into my HK account on my PS3 once...

Dunno, if I have any trouble I'll just make an Australian PSN account. You can share between accounts on the same console right?

Friend Request sent , we aren't playing the same games at the moment , but friend any way for future games :)

Edited by Waltish