Sign in to follow this  
jdee71

Frozen CPU has shut it's doors

Just a heads up. Don't know if this is fact or fiction? The (unofficial) post listed below from OCN did state that they may not have a PR person to make the announcement. Nobody on phones, replying to email and website admin.. A quick google search tells me this is more fact than fiction. Sad news..

http://www.overclock.net/t/1540656/unofficial-frozencpu-shuts-its-doors

That is horrible news, I just orders my fan controller from them just weeks ago and a Y fan splitter. The sent the wrong splitter and sent me a new one free without me needing to return the old one. Ive bought all my water gear from them too, different fittings and water block. The customer service is top notch, this is extremely sad news if true. They have always returned calls on inquires and gone on the floor to check things, I hope they stay around.

I hope somebody takes over and not let it just end. Was planning a mini ITX build using mainly their products.

THere's are what the offices look like now....uncomfirmed

http://m.imgur.com/a/IgVvi

Edited by jdee71

more rumors

it may be that this was a disgruntled employee there was apparently some staff layed of recently and possibly they left a bit of store damage

so with some luck they have just suffered a set back

all unconfirmed, rumours. But if these are rumours how come nobody from Frozen has not set it straight?? Rumour again, unconfirmed, but it has been said that the owner has had some internal demons (addiction) that he is battling.

I really hope that they get back on their feet .

I think it was their fair service and amazing response that drove them off the cliff in the business world. With the sort of business tactics used these days, I think they just couldn’t afford their fair service and quality. I hope someone takes over who could continue their excellent return policy.

low cost pcb

Edited by danilo