i_am_banned2

Straight or Gay

Picture this scenario:

A masculine, lesbian woman dressing and acting as a man. A feminine, gay man dressing and acting as a woman.

An unexpected romance develops!

How would their relationship together be categorised? Straight? Gay? Both?

How would their individual orientations be categorised? Straight? Gay? Bi? Pan?

Does the asking of these questions imply that I've been watching too much anime? No? No.

Does the asking of these questions imply that I've been watching too much anime? No? No.

yes

i'd call it love (or at least limerance)

Furthermore, would the knowledge of each other's true sex alter the definition of the relationship?

Will their respective parole officers forgive them because it's Valentine's Day?

You've been watching too much of something i_am_banned2.

I have short hair these days and apparently to some Chinese dudes working in the area, women with short hair are lesbians.

Curious or what ?!

Edited by eveln

You guys are boring! I got a much livelier response on that ISIS forum.

Forget love, people have always enjoyed defining and condemning the relationships of others.

To help you get started: gender identity versus (conflicting) genitalia. Now don't be shy - begin deconstructing.

I have short hair these days and apparently to some Chinese dudes working in the area, women with short hair are lesbians.

Curious or what ?!

Could be a lucrative opportunity. I recommend pursuing it.

Curious or what ?!

Could be a lucrative opportunity. I recommend pursuing it.

Yeah. No. :)

" A masculine, lesbian woman dressing and acting as a man. A feminine, gay man dressing and acting as a woman."

Anyway the above makes compatible sense to me.

To help you get started: gender identity versus (conflicting) genitalia. Now don't be shy - begin deconstructing.

i frequently get people surprised that i am not gay

i suspect i am actually a lesbian in a man's body, so they aren't entirely wrong

Would it depend on what specific attributes they each are looking for in the other? The woman, for example, may only be interested in finding a vagina to play with. So despite all the other feminine features the man possesses, it's going to be a deal-breaker when the clothes come off. Conversely, she may only be interested in someone who behaves in a feminine way and whatever genitalia is fine - would that still qualify for either definition of straight or gay?

I believe their relationship would be, in facebook terms, "it's complicated"

But that just makes them sound like perverts!

Would it depend on what specific attributes they each are looking for in the other? The woman, for example, may only be interested in finding a vagina to play with. So despite all the other feminine features the man possesses, it's going to be a deal-breaker when the clothes come off. Conversely, she may only be interested in someone who behaves in a feminine way and whatever genitalia is fine - would that still qualify for either definition of straight or gay?

Oh definitely gay. They'd be so bloody happy to have found some one to be close to.

Well I guess we'll leave it there since Valentine's Day is now over. I hope you all have nice, normal dreams tonight and nothing weird enters them.

Picture this scenario:

A masculine, lesbian woman dressing and acting as a man. A feminine, gay man dressing and acting as a woman.

An unexpected romance develops!

How would their relationship together be categorised? Straight? Gay? Both?

How would their individual orientations be categorised? Straight? Gay? Bi? Pan?

Why does it have to be categorised at all?

Can't we just except each other without having to label everything? *hugs*

i frequently get people surprised that i am not gay

i suspect i am actually a lesbian in a man's body, so they aren't entirely wrong

Do you play tennis?

Role reversal.

It's a lot more common than you might think. Just in the OP example, the woman literally wearing the pants.

• Like 2