Sign in to follow this  
fatal-error

Just saying Hi

WOW.. been a loong time since i checked to see if this place is still here.. :D Surprised :D

Who's still around these parts these days?

FE! Good god, woman, I thought you'd moved to Mars or something! ;)

There are a handful of us left. Mostly the fossils who have rejected the idea of fb, I think.

How've you been?

Hi! I'm here still.

There are a handful of us left. Mostly the fossils who have rejected the idea of fb, I think.

I don't have enough going on fb to replace the social-interaction-at-a-distance that I crave, so forums and fb for me :P

Yo!

My work doesn't 'like' facebook.

And facebook stopped liking 'fake names'

So I'm no there anymore.

I never stopped being here though :) WB!

Of course this place is still here. Cybes dusts it off daily :D

Hi ya :)

I do? Shit, that's enterprising of me. Probably explains why I keep waking up tired.

;)

Cybes *HUGS* :P

Mars?! not so much... Far nrth Queensland in a little tropical paradise called the Whitsundays though :P

Im doing fantastically! Really, really happy with love and life, engaged to be married to an amazing Californian !! Exciting times :P

Quit smoking about 2 yrs ago Havent felt SOOO good in a looong time :P

Been deeply involved in the ecigarette advocacy scene and broadcasting internet tv shows. ( yep this little chickadee grew a political bone) lol

But other than that .. just enjoying life in paradise :P

smh.. still surprised theres ppl still here :D its great to see old faces though :D

Waves @ everyone :P

Edited by fatal-error

Mars?! not so much... Far nrth Queensland in a little tropical paradise called the Whitsundays though :P

Im doing fantastically! Really, really happy with love and life, engaged to be married to an amazing Californian and moving to California !! Exciting times :P

Been deeply involved in the ecigarette advocacy scene and broadcasting internet tv shows. ( yep this little chickadee grew a political bone) lol

smh.. still surprised theres ppl still here :D its great to see old faces though :D

Whitsundays? Where in the Whitsundays???

Got family from up that way. (Specifically, Proserpine).

AD

I do? Shit, that's enterprising of me. Probably explains why I keep waking up tired.

;)

Yeah ... it's just the way you roll :)

Yeah ... it's just the way you roll :)

Speaking of dusting off... Looks like I just had a bit of a sneeze over in WOYM. Intemperate of me - I must be allergic to something. ;p

• Like 1

Im doing fantastically! Really, really happy with love and life, engaged to be married to an amazing Californian and moving to California !! Exciting times :P

AD

Im in Cannonvale ( just before you reach Airlie Beach ) .. least i am until this time next year.. then ill be living pretty damned close to Hollywood

Loved the Whitsundays when I was there. That was in '84/'85 though, so it'd be way different now. (God, Hamilton Island was still in the last stages of start-up!)

• Like 1

AD

Im in Cannonvale ( just before you reach Airlie Beach ) .. least i am until this time next year.. then ill be living pretty damned close to Hollywood

Know Cannonvale well.

We used to go to Airlie Beach all the time when we visited grandparents.

Loved going out to the islands. Daydream. Whitehaven beach. Lots of awesome islands. I remember swimming from the boat to the shore at Whitehaven (About 100m or so) and in that distance saw so much wildlife swimming underneath me. Reef sharks. A lobster. Fish by the truckloads. Gorgeous place.

AD

Love it here too AD.. ( when its not summer and you want to DIIIIE!!) lol

Heya Hulk!! Thanks hun, I honestly don't think Ive been soo happy in my entire LIFE !! California 'ere i come :P

Last time I was up that way was in summer. (A year ago).

Helping my Gran out. She had a health scare. So I did things to make her life easier around the place. Part of it was my digging drainage trenches in her back yard. Everytime it rained heavily her back yard flooded. So in the middle of summer at Proserpine I was out there with shovel and mattock digging drainage ditches, putting in aggie pipe and back filling with gravel to aid in drainage.

So yes. I appreciate how hot it gets. :P

But at least it's lovely country. And when you get those gorgeous storms (Without the cyclones). It really is awesome.

AD

• Like 2