Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Nan0_Seconds

What if I told you.

Ok here we go so this is a new thread for everyone.

Cut and Go.- Not cut underneath but write your own sentence.

-------

That Thursday I got a job interview for an It position and here's to nuking that sucker so it's all mine :D

----

Next.

Edited by Nan0_Seconds

A sentence: such a limited construct - not as flexible as a paragraph - and yet surprisingly capable; able, with somewhat tortured punctation, to impart much more information than one would expect.

;)

Basicly just something random, could be what your doing now, perhaps you brought an item or your just super excited, it all starts with "What if i told you".

What if I told you I had a heart attack a few years ago?

• Like 2

Basicly just something random, could be what your doing now, perhaps you brought an item or your just super excited, it all starts with "What if i told you".

What if I told you that threads for this already exist:

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php/topic/40199-post-your-latest-real-life-purchase/

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php/topic/50711-whats-on-your-mind/

What if I told you that threads for this already exist:

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php/topic/40199-post-your-latest-real-life-purchase/

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php/topic/50711-whats-on-your-mind/

-

Yer I know but this has it's own twist. See Phr33x up top? he's got it!

What if I told you I'm not overly happy with this wordage ... " What if I told you ? "

I'm not overly happy with it.

• Like 1

Spoon! Give it to Royster! I do not take you up, sir, indeed I don´t, for there´s a thumb under my girdle or my name´s not Trucklebed! I´ll have two slices, if I may!

WIITU I just bought a Chromecast, only to discover the thing needs power and that's just shit...

Edited by PhR33X

WotifItoldU - most TVs with HDMI have a USB port for that requirement (OK, actually it's usually for the shitty inbuilt media player that handles some AVI, Mpeg2 and little else but also handy for powering USB junk)

Edited by Rybags

WIITU a super fresh ( means crunchie cone ) cornetto vanilla and choc nut ice-cream is the absolute schizzzz ?!

WIITU a super fresh ( means crunchie cone ) cornetto vanilla and choc nut ice-cream is the absolute schizzzz ?!

I used to LOVE the Picnic ice creams...it seems after a brief search that they are no more :(

I used to LOVE the Picnic ice creams...it seems after a brief search that they are no more :(

wiitu I'd never even heard of them ? :D

• Like 1

What if I told you that my old work is threatening legal action unless I do 60 hours of work for free because of their mismanagement

What if I told you that I had over 2000 followers on Twitter...

wiity that I wasn't one of them ^ ^ ? :)

I really should've clarified the above ... I don't do twitter or any other thing of the like.

what if I told you I'm still waiting for that million dollars and a new head ...also new hands, my fingers hurt.