Sign in to follow this  
Nan0_Seconds

Stretching a movie 2 screens.

I was doing so research to see if I could do a movie wall over my 24 and 22 inch wide screen monitors.

VLC has potential but can seem to break it from just being in the middle or stretch to both screens at full screen.

Anyone got any ideas?

You'd probably want to play around with hardware overlay on/off and settings relating to assisted acceleration/software rendering.

Might be the case that software rendered would work but possibly with the annoyance of tearing.

Also worth grabbing MPC-HC, in fact I rate VLC as practically redundant now that MPC seems to support most/all of the lesser used formats/codecs.

You'd probably want to play around with hardware overlay on/off and settings relating to assisted acceleration/software rendering.

Might be the case that software rendered would work but possibly with the annoyance of tearing.

Also worth grabbing MPC-HC, in fact I rate VLC as practically redundant now that MPC seems to support most/all of the lesser used formats/codecs.

Going to check it out, kinda wish I could get a third monitor but no more ports on my laptop.

I got it to go both screens just need to piss the borders + controller off now.

Edited by Nan0_Seconds