Sign in to follow this  
redrob

290 xfx

Can someone tell me what are the best settings for Skyrim with this card please coz at the moment i have a 7970 ghz and have used a few different skyrim settings from the web and it crashes to desktop .

Since nobody else has replied, I will.

Sorry, dude, I have an opposition's card. ;p Last time I ran one from that manufacturer, though, I did use CCC all the time. I use the nVidia version now, too.

Skyrim just occasionally crashes. Save often, and in multiple slots - at the very least, every time you're about to enter a new area.

• Like 1

I had CCC when I was using an AMD card(s), but I never used it for custom game settings. I'd just pick my monitor's native resolution and turn details up/down until I was happy with the FPS.

• Like 1

Thanks Cybes and Nich for giving me your iinput . Well buggger me either no one else uses ccc or they just cant b flucked to answer and give there opinion.hmmmm thanks guys i must be expecting to much

have used a few different skyrim settings from the web and it crashes to desktop .

what settings are making it crash?

when is it crashing?

these days in game settings are all that really mater its not to often a new game needs anything changed in cc

only older ones that dont have suport for aa\af ingame

Edited by Dasa
  • Like 1