Sign in to follow this  
nobody813

Futuremark legacy 3DMark and PCMark titles now free!

This happened a few months ago, but I missed it! Futuremark has made all of their older benchmarks free! This includes 3DMark99, 2000, 2001, 03, 05 and 06, as well as older PCMark suites too. You can find a link to download these here!

I may organise a few little competitions if we can get enough people together, to see what sort of scores we can get with these older benchmarks. I've recently been grabbing a few older pieces of kit (DirectX 6-9 GPU's and era CPU's), so I'll definitely be benching them soon when I get some test benches setup!

Cool, but looks like 3DMark06 is the latest graphics bench on offer.

The ones older than '05 barely worth the bother. They just don't work well with later graphics cards or DirectX versions. Also can have issues with OSes after XP.

Cool, but looks like 3DMark06 is the latest graphics bench on offer.

The ones older than '05 barely worth the bother. They just don't work well with later graphics cards or DirectX versions. Also can have issues with OSes after XP.

That's why I'll be using them with older hardware and operating systems :-)

Edited by nobody813

WANT!!! That's an awesome rig!

Also funny you link that forum; I've been lurking there since subscribing to your channel a while ago. Has really really really made me want to get back into building some "older" (for me at least) PC's again, especially with some of my newly acquired parts. I also came across the 3DMark info from Phil :-P

Edited by nobody813