Vanne

Soo.. uhhh.. hey ya! :D

yeah, been a while again eh? super surprised my log in still works.. sad to see the atomicmpc.com.au link goes to PC-something-or-rather..

Hope everyone is still alive and kicking.

Cheers..

*pokies the fire a bit and chucks a few coals in*

IIRC or even incorrectly which is more likely ... last time round you'd not long had a kid aaand, the fog is thick

here, you're either coming back to Aus or moving on ... anyway hello welcome to the jolly agro season of atomic ...

tho tbh the agro part is pretty bloody feeble :P~ ...

you know what, evelin. your SPOT ON!!! :D

about to have my 3rd kid and yep still abroad.. if your flying somewhere with Emirates, chances are i might be driving ya :) come say G'day. :D

just bought a new rig after about 8 years on the same old 775 platform, thought it was time to retire the old one.

All the old gang still around? I still fly into ADL every now and then and fondly remember the couple of meets we had there.

good memories. :D

All the old gang still around? I still fly into ADL every now and then and fondly remember the couple of meets we had there.

good memories. :D

G'day, Vanne! :) Wondered what you were up to these days.

Still 'here', but no longer in ADL I'm afraid. Old place was getting too much and too exxy to maintain... Ended up in a much nicer place and a good chunk of change - but at the price of moving to Mt Gambier.

Gday Cybes! :) glad to see your still kicking around mate. Hows your mum doing? tell her i said Hi please, Wow, Mt Gambier is also a really cool place :)

Dir, "Hey man!" :D

Welcome back... did you ever get around to using that XM1541 gizmo I made up for you?

My intention was to make one for myself... still haven't gotten around to it.

Rybags, funny you mention that mate, i had that little post pack from you in my hands just the other day when i was stuffing around with setting up my old C-64.. So i still have it, but haven't tested it yet.. lol!

Hi everyone that chimed in. :)

Prob about time for the bi-yearly chime in...

Heya, dude!

Planning to stick around this time, or is it another drive-by? ;)

:)

You still flying for Emirates?

I've heard tell they are a great employer - not my kind of flying but to each their own :)

Cheers

Drive by most prob ;) RL is flat out ATM.

Chris, man don't believe it mate, flog you to death they do. Aside from that, it's pretty good. Might be looking to re-locate back to Oz soon..these are interesting times.. :)

Drive by most prob ;) RL is flat out ATM.

Chris, man don't believe it mate, flog you to death they do. Aside from that, it's pretty good. Might be looking to re-locate back to Oz soon..these are interesting times.. :)

I've heard they work you hard, but apparently they pay well and with commercial you do have legal limits on how many hours you can fly per month.

Military is not like that, I'm decades away from it and think I just caught up on my sleep :)

Tiger are hiring apparently if you are interested :)

Cheers

Legal limits? LOL!!!! yeah right!.. they underwrite your log book so that any ULR time your augmenting is only written down as 60 percent, and 50 percent if your fly with 2 crews.. Lol Legal.. don't make me laugh. This is the kinda shit that happens when the legislator is also the owner of the company. Last year i did 1280 hours... legally... LOL!!! You do the maths on that in your civil parts of the world.

But it does make you realise a thing or 2 about the place where you guys live.. your very very very lucky! :D

anyways, just installed Diablo 3 on my lowly PC box, going to try to give that a bit of a trashing over the next few months. (this will be try number 4, as previous attempts have been halted by the release of the Swarm, SC2, and a few other sweet titles, whose names seem to escape me atm :) I can't seem to keep up with all the new games that come out these days.

Kids are going well and its nearly Christmas! (bought the kids ((read more like bought myself)) a Carrera Digital 124 set) which we will be trashing around on after Santa comes down our chimney.. hang on.. we don't even have a chimney.. ;)

Lol at any rate, good wishes and a Merry Christmas to one and all. ;D

Lot of hours...

I tend to sign my own logbook anyway and get it approved by some nodding neddy. :)

Had a nice test flight in a Lear 24C a few days ago though, felt a bit slow after the past couple of hot ships but I like Lears :)

Cheers