xnatex

How to profiteer from rape and the subjugation of women

Click bait topic title aside.

Has anyone brought stock in European markets before? There's a good investment opportunity in Germany at the moment.

Pfefferspray (Pepper spray) is selling in very large volumes due to the new mass scale crime waves against women and very little police protection. It doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon.

Google trends shows Pfefferspray searches growing at an unprecedented rate, never seen before in this country.

https://www.google.com.au/trends/explore#q=Pfefferspray

"security discount Germany " seems to be a popular distributor for self defence products and probably a good investment.

I invested through the Frankfurt stock exchange on commsec last year and have had a return of nearly 33%

They will probably find a political solution in a few months so now is a good opportunity to capitalise in a rapid growing market.

I used to get into a lot of arguments with people about the dangers of letting in large amounts of young single Islamic men from the middle east and North Africa. But it was futile and got me branded racist.

I try not to engage in that conversation anymore, it's easier to just bet money on the outcome.

Seriously tho, FWB is the exchange, just buy into any company who makes or distributes self defence weapons, the police even came out and said they are stretched too thin to protect their women. A whole nation is going to buy protection.

#politicFail #socialexperiment

Such a way to show gratitude. 1 city had 400 complaints and practically all were of middle-eastern appearance.

I was going to link to an earlier story, but here we go: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-13/germany-to-speed-up-deportations-after-cologne-attacks/7084940

They're initiating deportations. I've been saying for years that there should be mandatory deportation for any immigrant committing crime in their first 10 years here.

Next step Germany - shut the doors completely. There's calls for it but I doubt it'll happen.

• Like 1

They have enough police resources to violently shut down any protests about lawlessness, but not enough to protect people at major train stations

• Like 1

And not to be left out, Canberra had a coward punch attack on NYE. Victim had to have mutliple surgeries on a shattered jaw. There was surveillance video released and my first thought was "Yep, usual suspects".

Turns out I was right. Anonymous seem to be on a crusade at the moment on coward punch attacks. The offender apparently handed himself in, and Anonymous publicised his name on their Facebook page.

I won't repeat the name, it's easy enough to find out if you want to dig. Despite the so-called public service of naming and shaming, it has potential to put the prosecution case in jeopardy.

Edited by Rybags
  • Like 1

One of the news sites ( Aussie ) put up an article about a guy from Pakistan who has been charged with a number of

assaults and an attempted rape ... seems he was swimming and used the rough surf as an excuse for his contact with other

swimmers, predominately female. I guess all that bare skin is just too much for some ;) ... the next thing likely to be suggested

is that folk ( women) should cover up more whilst swimming :|

edit: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-13/man-charged-with-sexual-assaults-gold-coast-blames-rough-surf/7085658

Re the European issues... what's to say ? the countries have been played / conned, and innocent people died to make sure it happened.

There's nothing new or novel in that.

The push from that number of refugees ( all at once ) from conflicts that are not new was OTT to say the least.

edit: my link was not.

Edited by eveln
  • Like 1

I think I read from some refugee agency that of the 1.1million migrants 82% are young single males.

The problem isn't refugees, it's an absolutely ridiculous gender disparity and only a small amount of children.

All the women and children are left in the war zones to be taken captive.

It's a real shame, but it's no surprise

Women are throwaway items though... sort of like newspapers, Bic lighters etc.

Actually, more probably would have made the journey, but are still awaiting permission from their arranged spouses.

Some of the arranged wives would be too young to travel unaccompanied, so if they didn't come with, they will be left behind.

Edited by Waltish

I was struggling make sense of the whole thing until I stumbled across 'the Kelergi plan' ( http://golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html ) (Link is 'slightly' Third Reich-ish but gives you the gist, plenty more stuff on google for those who care. :) )

Seems Frau Merkel was a recipient of The Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize......

As with a lot of things it may sound unbelievable but at least it's a cogent explanation for why millions of culturally incompatible 'refugees' are being allowed to stream over the borders and be fed and housed and indulged at taxpayers expense. Hopefully things will start to change now with the events in Germany over NYE plus all of the other rape and violence that's been suppressed by the media.

Edited by Director

Hmm,

The problem is real and tangible, and being more than somewhat suppressed particularly in Scandinavia, whether that speaks to a sinister plan or to embarrassment over political stupidity depends on your viewpoint I guess.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan has come up a number of times of late especially in the more conspiracy oriented places. The whole Pan-Europe ideal was rather fashionable among the European Elite pre WWII but I'm trying to equate the complexity of the man and his writings with his fleeing to the U.S in the war and becoming a French citizen after.

Merkel did indeed win the prize, for her efforts with the EU, not so sure if she has the plan views, she was reportedly really shaken by the NYE events and has vowed to change the law to include deportation.

It is not really too surprising that the bulk of the refugees are males of military age, they don't want to fight, nor is it so surprising that the wave of refugees has peaked in the past two or three years, earlier Iraqis could not easily transit Syria, Syrians had no reason to flee and even if they did the land path through Turkey was pretty much blocked until that country veered towards fundamentalist Islam.

It is well and truly out in the open now, be very interesting to see what the united EU response is.

Cheers

• Like 1