Sign in to follow this  
chrisg

Does ANYONE TREAT NORTH KOREA serously.... ?

The big lie was always a part of soviet doctrine, I can only think it went viral in the diseased brain of the latest Kim duk fuckwit.

So the claim is the detonation was a hydrogen bomb but the seismic was below the last admitted purely fission explosion - how does that work Kim fuckwit ?

A demonstrable hydrogen bomb detonation follows the FFF doctrine you dickhead, to spell it out moron the first fission is the trigger, it excites the fusion which is bigbaddaboom, check your moron father's movie collection under Fifth Element you diseased child of of a clusterfuck to understand that allusion - who am I kidding ? You would not know what an allusion is....

Can someone just feed that fat fuck to his own dogs or at the least blow his brains out?

Why, just why, do we tolerate this rubbish from these despots? Actually, why the fuck has the population of NK not reduced him to fertiliser ?

This world has a large population of fuckwits, least that could be asked is for the scum to get eaten by the krill...

( Sorry, a rant - I just really want a super-sniper to deface that horrendous face and have his haircut declared only suitable for monkeys.)

Long story... NK just lost a battle with friends of mine, but it was not without cost.)

Cheers

• Like 1

Do they want to hold their neighbours and the US to ransom so that they send food and medical aid etc?

Or do they want to invade SK so that the entire peninsula can share in the poverty inflicted by the communist fuckwits?

:)

Does that include you?

Cheers

Do they want to hold their neighbours and the US to ransom so that they send food and medical aid etc?

Or do they want to invade SK so that the entire peninsula can share in the poverty inflicted by the communist fuckwits?

It's all a big lie and self-delusion Ry.

One of my nephews has just been there, lots of strands of my family have SK connections, I've been across most of SK one time or another.

If NK even vaguely tried an invasion they would get kicked clear back to the Yalu and militarily exterminated, this is not 1952.

It's a farce hoping for a quiet ending initiated by NK - if not, wait a while or kick arse - political decision.( Nice oxymoron :) )

Cheers

Got to wonder... if you took out all the arseholes in that country, what groups would we having stepping up to fill the power vacuum?

Id suggest it is more complex than that.

In any less insane situation than the Korean peninsula I'd completely agree with what you are suggesting, but try as they might I do not think they have brainwashed more than a small percentage.

Decapitate the leadership (usually a bad thing) and whilst the snake writhes SK would suddenly have a much larger population - and a police-up job of fuckwits, I think they could live with that - might even enjoy it :)

Cheers

North Korea is a like a little child jumping up and down screaming for attention. If they get thrown out of the spotlight do something to attract that attention back.

Seriously ,NO. China will jump on them if they do anything to destabilise the peace in Asia. I think China has already threatened N.K. in the past.

They'll be considered serious when they set off all of that artillery along the NK/SK border.

I doubt they'd mount anything resembling a sustained attack.

The original Korean War was different times, very different place (the south at least anyway).

Pretty much the entire civilized world will stand together in aid of South Korea, it won't be some bullshit UN voluntary affair where they send a couple of hundred.

North Korea won't gain any territory. They won't gain any economic advantage.

At best, they'll gain a bit of a cull of their population, possibly new leadership, and even worse poverty than they've already got until the aid trucks start rolling in.

Dunno Ry,

There is a very high degree of fanaticism in the NK armed forces.

They'd lose, but it would be a very bloody war.

Cheers

In the old days he/his farther would rattle his Sword and we would send aid to pacify him/his farther, now days I think there are some that want to call his bluff.

Edited by Waltish

Dunno... I thought that of the 2 dozen computers in that country, most of them had been requisitioned by their nuclear program.

• Like 1

now all we need is young kim to browse our forums and read this haha

NK is no threat, they have nothing on the Saudi terror kings

Dunno... I thought that of the 2 dozen computers in that country, most of them had been requisitioned by their nuclear program.

And those are probably 386' :)

They are a threat Nate because the leadership is insane not because of any real capability although they could well invade SK and cause an enormous amount of grief, to SK directly and economically globally. They'd lose in the end of course but it would not be nice.

Cheers

The existence of totalitarian communist states helps to justify the existence of their own (albeit with China having somewhat more freedom).

When a country ditches the old system it undermines it. Sort of like the East Germany success story. It was widely thought that all of Germany would have descended into a basket case but in the end they prospered from it.

If you have more model cases like that, it makes the leadership of China suddenly stand on very shaky ground.

It was key to the plot of a recent "Tom Clancy" novel but there is a degree of truth TMFP in NK having some large and rare mineral resources that China needs. The other element is that China does not want a herd of North Koreans coming over the border, the crazy NK government keeps that from happening through indoctrination to the point of brainwashing.

Cheers

smoking-room-keyboard-_ti67.jpg