eveeve

how to transfer text messages from android to computer?

There are two main reasons why we need to transfer text messages to computer. You have memorable text messages received from your lover, your friends or your families and you wish to keep them forever.
The other reason for transferring SMS to computer is for future records before they clear their inbox or outbox. Now i'll guide you <edited> with <edited>.

Edited

Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the <edited> on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enable USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select sms and Start Export
You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all then go to "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all!

Edited by Chaos.Lady
You are banned for putting in links after the fact

/Waits for another serf to post a link to a website that does it all for you for a small fee.

Already RTM'd it before.

Got me buggered why anyone would try to sell such a utility, I used a free one that worked just fine when I changed phones.

Or maybe the linked program will be a spyware one that sends a copy of the file back to base.

I use SMSBackup, and it syncs with my GMail account, easily accessed using a web browser or email client.

• Like 1

Since there is no link, I'll leave this here as it is something I've had to look up in the past to do too.

You can't do it as easily as the OP is stating though. It is actually a complete PITA.

Thanks Smadge, I'll have a look at that one. :)

Thanks for sharing,<removed> could also help, we can also use it to manage android phone on computer easily, google it to know more info.

Edited by Chaos.Lady
advertising

No link, a bit more subtle way of advertising this time. Fark.

But the website and product actually look legit, chances are it's real software but still breaches the FAQ.

Obviously what we are doing IS working. They will give up eventually.

We still remove completely sometimes. Edit links sometimes. Just clean up other times.

We can hold out longer than they can. There is easier pickings elsewhere.

You can backup Android SMS to computer in one click with GO AWAY SPAMMER app.And you can transfer android messages to PC and save as .xml or txt file.It compatible with all popular Android phones, like HTC, Google, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, and more.

Edited by Chaos.Lady
You are also banned

Nowadays, Android Smartphone become more and more popular all over the world. Android users would like to sent/received many important notice or business information by text messages, and they have a lot of important short messages that you wouldn't want to lose. Therefore, transfer SMS from Android phone to a computer for backup or for later usage is very important. But how to export these important SMS to computer?

Fortunately, with the help of Android messages recovery, you can import your messages in .xml format from computer to your device or export Android sms to computer as .xml or .txt files easily and also retrieve deleted messages from Galaxy s6/s7.

Edited by zerenosa

Need to find a tool to give you the ability to get access to the phone's internal flash card and export them to the computer? Just try this Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. It can help you easily transfer text messages from Android to computer via USB connecting cord.

Need to find a tool to give you the ability to get access to the phone's internal flash card and export them to the computer? Just try this Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager. It can help you easily transfer text messages from Android to computer via USB connecting cord.

For anyone who stumpbles on this thread via Google or whatever, This is a Spambot, and its suggested software is likely a scam also.

I use "Skincare SPF30 erection prolong file explorer and SMS preserver" now. Pretty good package.

• Like 2

I use "Skincare SPF30 erection prolong file explorer and SMS preserver" now. Pretty good package.

Damn all in the one bottle? Sign me up Scotty.

There are two main reasons why we need to transfer text messages to computer. You have memorable text messages received from your lover, your friends or your families and you wish to keep them forever.

The other reason for transferring SMS to computer is for future records before they clear their inbox or outbox. Now i'll guide you <edited> with <edited>.

Edited

The first thing you need to do is to download and install the <edited> on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the first time you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enable USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all then go to "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all!

Well, if you are having an samsung device then you can take the help from kies, I am sure most of the devices have their own pc suite available but if that's not available still you can do that by connection your device to PC with the help of USB cable and select the MTP mode over the screen. That should start working for you !

Edited by Mendez564

Edited

That's all!

Well, if you are having an samsung device then you can take the help from kies, I am sure most of the devices have their own pc suite available but if that's not available still you can do that by connection your device to PC with the help of USB cable and select the MTP mode over the screen. That should start working for you !

That will only work for files, not for messages within the txt app.

I do suspect it's just a spammer again... seems they're changing strategy and avoiding putting up links in early posts but instead giving either blatantly obvious or blatantly irrelevant advice.

I still use myphoneexplorer fwiw.

the app can't detect my S8, lol. it used to work great with my LG G3

What part are you trying to get to on said phone?

I still use myphoneexplorer fwiw.

the app can't detect my S8, lol. it used to work great with my LG G3

What part are you trying to get to on said phone?

Text messages and WhatsApp chat history. I already fixed it with this tutorial: *No link available*

Edited by Chaos.Lady
Link removal

I actually found a great solution to this, if any REAL user is looking for an Answer.

SIGNAL messenger fully supports and export and import menu, with the ability to tick individual contacts discussions.

It doesn't bring the MMS content with it, however there is a great menu to show all MMS content and bulk download that too.

So besides the security reasons to switch to Signal as your default SMS and messaging app, there's some usability features there too!!!