Sign in to follow this  
redrob

help please why do i get this message

That's a forum issue - with this and most forum engines they can limit what file types you can upload or use as images.

Here, you can't upload anything. Images, many types aren't allowed. Not sure what exactly but JPG and PNG should be OK. GIF usually not.

• Like 1

thanks rybags i have a scan error saying files are corrupt can i upload an image of my screen through tinypic i use to be able to

30cxh7l.jpg

ah bugger wrong url

I have the sfc file folder open and saved in notebook on my desktop how can i transfer it to this page please

nah its all good mate i clicked on the wrong url how can i coppy the sfc file i have alot of corrupt files

You can link to whatever you want, but you can basically only embed a few specific media types.

Is this a thread about forum minutiae, or how to copy and paste text out of a log file?

As far as the SFC message "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" goes try booting to safe mode, turn off your antivirus and any malware scanners you have and rerun SFC /scannow.